Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please Buff CC

oblongship

I am very disappointed in the CC in this game.

Just played a round of Huttball and I had control of my character for NEARLY 2 SECONDS...unacceptable.

Please buff the CC, each one should last at least 10 minutes and be queuable so that I have no chance to use my character.

As you can tell I am just playing :p figured I would give you guys a laugh or allow myself to be a lightning rod for your hate.

I am very disappointed in the CC in this game.

Just played a round of Huttball and I had control of my character for NEARLY 2 SECONDS...unacceptable.

Please buff the CC, each one should last at least 10 minutes and be queuable so that I have no chance to use my character.

As you can tell I am just playing :p figured I would give you guys a laugh or allow myself to be a lightning rod for your hate.

that actually did make me laugh, yesterday me and some guys from the guild were saying they need somthing that shows how many total minutes you were CCed in a match. so you can see how much time you CANT control your character.

maybe give out medals for the people CCed the longest.

You have an ability that breaks CC you know? I dont understand where this crap comes from, not being able to control you're characters because of all the CC, I run around killing stuff all the time, get 7-9 medals each match and do objectives. Only time i'm stunned from 100% to 0% is when 4 or more guys are on me and I have a cd on my CC break.

I appreciate your clarifying that you were joking because some idiots out there are already calling for cc nerfs. Anyone who cant handle the small ammount of cc in the game right now needs to go read a guide or something, because compared to WoW and some other MMOs, the cc in this game is nothing and everyone has a free trinket ability.

You have an ability that breaks CC you know? I dont understand where this crap comes from, not being able to control you're characters because of all the CC, I run around killing stuff all the time, get 7-9 medals each match and do objectives. Only time i'm stunned from 100% to 0% is when 4 or more guys are on me and I have a cd on my CC break.

Lightning Rod

*kkzzzzzzztttttttt*

Edited by oblongship

People not able to move in warzones are those with 0 dmg on the chart..

And they were probably botting in the corner...

If you are doing dmg, you are moving and there is nothing wrong with the CC. And from what I can see, resolve is working fine.

Lightning Rod

*kkzzzzzttttt*

Edited by oblongship

Heh. Good one.

I think CC is mostly fine, but I don't think we need stuns longer than 4 seconds. That's my only real complaint. Oh, and that some classes get a few more options of ccing someone, making them a lot better at 1v1 than they need to be.

All that needs to happen is knockbacks/punts need to affect resolve as well. Because sometimes you get tossed around worse than the huttball.

One match I was at the top of the ramps, ready for a pass. Then three or four punts later I ended up two levels lower and standing in a pool of acid. Just blap, blam, splat.

All that needs to happen is knockbacks/punts need to affect resolve as well. Because sometimes you get tossed around worse than the huttball.

One match I was at the top of the ramps, ready for a pass. Then three or four punts later I ended up two levels lower and standing in a pool of acid. Just blap, blam, splat.

I was in one game where I got knocked off the ramp, mid air yanked halfway across the map, knockbacked by someone next to him, then yanked onto a fire and stunned.

Pretty awesome.

I was in one game where I got knocked off the ramp, mid air yanked halfway across the map, knockbacked by someone next to him, then yanked onto a fire and stunned.

Pretty awesome.

Oh yeah...the knock backs are a little ridiculous I can't argue with that fact. I totally understand needing them in order to prevent caps BUT even as a Guardian, i got force push and sent one person with the ball from the ramp capping back into the middle into green acid.

I could definitely agree to Resolve affecting knock backs to a degree.

I'd like to see a small change to CC/CC immunity. Some things I thought of.

-Shorten stuns a sec or 2

or

-Have stuns break after you take a certain % of dmg... somewhere around 25% total hp maybe

-Lengthen CC immunity/Resolve reset. Not sure actually how long it takes to reset. I've played a few Huttball matches(as Maruader) where I'm on a target meleeing and get knockbacked of the ramp down a level, Force Charge back up, knockbacked AGAIN down a level, then by the time I run back up top my resolve is all reset and ready to be knocked down again. Rinse repeat. Very Frustrating. Specially with AE KB, then your team gets cleared out.

Yeah, I thought that too at one time, then I woke up. I had 3 Huttball matches last night where I never walked more than 10 feet on 9 different carry attempts from the constant stun and hold CC effects. Hit the break ability is a total waste. Now granted, it was the first night the Imps decided to start playing smart and concentrating their efforts on objectives (me), but it can be rather nasty when it happens. Total shut down.

Oh yeah, and don't you dare touch my Harpoon. There is nothing better than standing near the fire trap and pulling someone directly into it watching them burn to death. Warms my heart each and every time.

Edited by Kabeorn

You want lighting rod? A LIGHTNING ROD!??!?!?!!!!??

That is it! I am calling Thor, run before your *** gets fried! :D_embarrassed :

I'd like to see a small change to CC/CC immunity. Some things I thought of.

-Shorten stuns a sec or 2

or

-Have stuns break after you take a certain % of dmg... somewhere around 25% total hp maybe

-Lengthen CC immunity/Resolve reset. Not sure actually how long it takes to reset. I've played a few Huttball matches(as Maruader) where I'm on a target meleeing and get knockbacked of the ramp down a level, Force Charge back up, knockbacked AGAIN down a level, then by the time I run back up top my resolve is all reset and ready to be knocked down again. Rinse repeat. Very Frustrating. Specially with AE KB, then your team gets cleared out.

I agree that I would like to see some sort of DR or a small immunity after your trinket is used...or some other way to grant a temp immunity.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.