The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring the R-30017 Aikion Blaster back

• 2 weeks later...
it's stupid rare, saw on up for 1 billion credits. now not at all. bring it back through the cartel market! it's apparently been too long

it was one of the first 'cartel market' only items out, before they stopped making new hypercrates. It's been of market for a while, so it's due to be rotated in soon, hopefully (of course, depending on how they rotate)

• 1 month later...
it's stupid rare, saw on up for 1 billion credits. now not at all. bring it back through the cartel market! it's apparently been too long

i seen it, not named aikion tho. but something else and it was a blue modifiable blaster. one for right and one for left. cant remember the name. but it looks just the same. was around lev 40-75 just browse and see if you find em and you can post the name here perhaps.

• 2 weeks later...
The Black Nebula, isn't too bad, but the Aikion looks like an old fashioned revolver, a cowboys gun, the black neb doesn't fit, as the scope ruins it (In my opinion )

It sounds horrible, though, just to warn you if it's brought back.

It sounds horrible, though, just to warn you if it's brought back.

The Aikion? I've never noticed that....will have to check it out again lol. Maybe I had the sound off..lol

*although, as been said in several posts, this is why we need a preview sound option, to hear how they are.

Edited by DarkTergon

FYI my slinger just got hold of a moddable BOP replica of the Black Nebula on Ossus as a random drop fighting some trash ! It's called Amplified Ossan Eliminator's Blaster Pistol and it's a main hand. It's not the same as the Ossan gear you can buy there (that one is called the experimental Ossan Eliminator, this one is the "amplified".)

As for the sound of blasters you can check it out on the great Tor Fashion's, there's ALWAYS a video. Middle of the page.

Black Nebula

R-30017 Aikion

And they seem to sound the same.

Edited by BenduKundalini

FYI my slinger just got hold of a moddable BOP replica of the Black Nebula on Ossus as a random drop fighting some trash ! It's called Amplified Ossan Eliminator's Blaster Pistol and it's a main hand. It's not the same as the Ossan gear you can buy there (that one is called the experimental Ossan Eliminator, this one is the "amplified".)

As for the sound of blasters you can check it out on the great Tor Fashion's, there's ALWAYS a video. Middle of the page.

Black Nebula

R-30017 Aikion

And they seem to sound the same.

I keep forgetting to check out the site...lol. The aikion doesn't seem to load in a video for me :(

Couldn't find the one you mentioned, but i found

http://swtordata.com/items/99265-experimental-ossan-eliminators-blaster-pistol

But it's more like an old fashioned flintlock type of weapon, than a cowboy six shooter. Which is why I love the aikion, it fits my cowboy perfectly, all we need now is a decent cowboy hat, and a horse...lol

I keep forgetting to check out the site...lol. The aikion doesn't seem to load in a video for me :(

Couldn't find the one you mentioned, but i found

http://swtordata.com/items/99265-experimental-ossan-eliminators-blaster-pistol

But it's more like an old fashioned flintlock type of weapon, than a cowboy six shooter. Which is why I love the aikion, it fits my cowboy perfectly, all we need now is a decent cowboy hat, and a horse...lol

Nope, as I mentioned the Amplified ossan has nothing to do with that experimental ossan.

The other one is exactly a Black Nebula.

I'd farm Ossus if I were you ^^

Edit : dayum, you're right, no video for the Aikion, that's super rare !

Edited by BenduKundalini

Nope, as I mentioned the Amplified ossan has nothing to do with that experimental ossan.

The other one is exactly a Black Nebula.

I'd farm Ossus if I were you ^^

Edit : dayum, you're right, no video for the Aikion, that's super rare !

I prefer the aikion, i'm not a big fan of the big scope thing though.

I was looking at the Amp one, the one that looks like a flintlock, and was thinking, I might do an old fashion pirate, use a boost of something so he can do rishi and get the pirate hat. Might be fun :)