The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Would like to see more personnel bundles.. or large blocks to be used instead

Astorianx

At some point seems like your just gonna run into duplicates. So would like to see a Tatooine, Alderran, etc.....

The personnel bundle could be done in a few ways.

1). Massive generic bundle. This bundle would have everything from waitresses to starfighters, just a huge generic pack. So think massive on this. This would be for someone that owns multiple strongholds, and needs to fill some of them. It would really only contain "filler" people, but follow no specific theme.

2). Stronghold theme. This personnel bundle would contain sufficient personnel to fill the stronghold also. This would be massive as well. The personnel would have appropriate attire, and look like they they need to be there. This bundle would only need to fill a specific stronghold.

3) Faction specific. This bundle would also be massive.

The existing bundles just really dont cut it for the size of the strongholds, and your options are limited.

Another idea would be to have a personnel bundle take up a large square, or perhaps a centerpiece. So they would not contain individual pieces, so much as a large scene with something going on in it. These would not necessarily have to be for large blocks. You could have a maintenance droid for example take up a mid blue block, and hes welding a piece of equipment

Edited by Astorianx

"Fill a Stronghold" is a relatively vague term. Surely you don't mean a bundle of 600 or so personnel to use up every hook in a Stronghold?

Also, I'd prefer bundles of individual personnel that I can arranged as desired, rather than a fixed 'arrangement'.

"Fill a Stronghold" is a relatively vague term. Surely you don't mean a bundle of 600 or so personnel to use up every hook in a Stronghold?

Also, I'd prefer bundles of individual personnel that I can arranged as desired, rather than a fixed 'arrangement'.

he might want a party house :)

• 2 weeks later...
Even a party house will have some furniture - a bar at least. Maybe a few chairs. A dance floor. Some lights.🙂

if it's a rave party, a small bar, dj box, one light, and 597 dancers.... no need of a dance floor, and with everyone having glow sticks, one light should do

Edited by DarkTergon

SIGNED. I am DYING for a 'generic' personnel bundle. The very few ordinary personnel (the citizens I'm thinking of, togruta, kubaz, selkath) are quite rare and frankly, too expensive to buy in bulk. The nightlife ones helped, but those still lean towards a certain stronghold theme (there are a few that are generic), and I would happily pay for a 'citizens' pack (or probably more likely, buy multiples of it). Some SH's are tough to fill, and personnel really give them life, we need SO many more packs of them.