Rework Skills

mefit

SWTOR has way too many skills

Buffs

Heals

Attacks

Debuffs

Alot can be combined and feel like they are there with the sole purpose of making it seem like you have alot of skills .

Maybe make certain skills work as Combos , so that way when you hit one skill , it will change into a skill that combos from it .

Could even make like a combo tree menu where you could pick between two possible skills to combo off the main skill to utilize the class as much as I can .)

Most fights feels like I really have no need for most the skills as the enemy is usually dead or more important skills that are spammed thoughout the game are ready to be used again .

(I am not saying to over simplify the Skill System but to rework and cut back the amount of less used or rarely used skills)

Personally and this is just my opinion , Id rather only need 1 quick bar for actual skills , but in combat depending the class , I use up to 4 quickbars on skills

Edited by mefit
Editing

Do you HAVE to use all you have, or can you just ignore the ones you don't use, move them off your tool bar, etc.

In normal casual, I probably only use 1 tool bar for combat. Ops, probably two , PvP, not sure, been too long.

Just because you can have all the sweets in the shop, doesn't mean you have to take them all, you can leave out the ones you don't like?

We have decided on a new skill system, and it works like this:

1. Press 1 to attack.

2. Press 2 to heal.

3. Press 3 to taunt.

4. Press 4 to stealth

5. Press 5 to auto-advance a level

Breaking News : During the covid crisis, a new crisis has emerged , all over the swtor gaming community the number 5 keys have been burnt out, supplies are running low, and people have started trading czerka crato-matics for a 5 min time slot for a loan of a number 5 key.....