Bonus series reset

hijata

So this is more of a question than anything else, but has anyone else been giving the opportunity to replay the tatooine (or any other) bonus series? I know for a fact i have completed the tatooine bonus series on my two imp characters as well as my main pub one and yet i am given the opportunity to do it again. Im pretty sure this has happened to me more than once too, and i think ive seen posts on reddit about other people experiencing this as well.

Ah, was not aware of this, thanks.

Some of the planetary, if not all can be repeated, if you had completed them before. Not sure of the exact time frame*, but I've some older toons that were able to do the planetary missions again.

*Might have been around when they changed the mission to exploration missions.

I wasn't able to complete tat pubside mission with the militia, the clickie never lit up. It's a Known Issue iirc. A similar problem happens on tat impside, the clickie for the sand people poison dispenser doesn't click. Also Taris pubside, sometimes you'll do mola haxtor's nekghoul quest before you do the breadcrumb mission [rakghoul camera], and it breaks the quest circuit.

The nature of bugs is that they don't happen to everyone. So you saying you had no problem with x does not mean there is no problem, just there is no problem FOR YOU.

I wasn't able to complete tat pubside mission with the militia, the clickie never lit up. It's a Known Issue iirc. A similar problem happens on tat impside, the clickie for the sand people poison dispenser doesn't click. Also Taris pubside, sometimes you'll do mola haxtor's nekghoul quest before you do the breadcrumb mission [rakghoul camera], and it breaks the quest circuit.

The nature of bugs is that they don't happen to everyone. So you saying you had no problem with x does not mean there is no problem, just there is no problem FOR YOU.

IIRC you have to complete the planet quest and your class quest. did you do that? there also was a level requirement.