"Securing Quesh" Achievements – Co-ordinates and tactics

mike_carton

The "Quesh Eradication" achievement will be helped along nicely by these achievements.

Securing Quesh for the Empire (Defeat 750 Republic soldiers of Strong difficulty or above)

Common

It is easy to not aggro multiple groups even when using AoE. All groups are easy to defeat and there are no Elites. Unless a player is under-leveled or under-geared, none of the groups should pose any challenge. Healing is not required. Respawn times are so low one can just stay outside on the platform and keep up the circuit with minimal wait or do so inside the building. If you do both the outside and the inside in each circuit, there is no wait time at all. Travel by mount to (-100, 300) or (0, 150) and arrive one of two ramps to a raised platform.

Outside: On the Platform

On the platform are several small groups with one Strong mob each. Two groups of four have no Strong soldier in them and can be avoided and one group of two has soldiers who are both Strong. Total of 10 Strong mobs.

Inside: Attis Station Testing Facility

There is a two-story building on the platform. Just inside the entrance is a group of four without any Strong mobs. Between the first and second floors of the building there are several small groups with one Strong mob each. One group of two has soldiers who are all Strong, so does the final group of three on the second floor. Total of 11 Strong mobs.

Securing Quesh for the Republic (Defeat 750 Imperial soldiers of Strong difficulty or above)

“Bobeesh C” has a Youtube video.(

)

Quick Travel or take a taxi to and go by mount to (800, 1530). The first Strong mob is to the northwest. To the right of this starting position is an enclosed area with several small groups, some of which have a strong soldier. There is a group with two Strong soldiers at the very bottom of the slope; there are also three Elites by themselves (not in a group). All are easy to defeat and AoE is OK for every group. There are a total of 15 Strong soldiers in the area. Healing is not required. There is no wait for respawn. The large area, and the higher proportion of mobs that don’t count mean that progress on the achievement will be slower.

Yeah, this was a very memorable long cheevo. There was an alderaan cheevo that was very similar.

How about the massive kills required for Section X and Black Hole? 10,000 for each? I maxed rep for section x, did the weekly for both of these every week for months to get to rank 300 CXP , and came nowhere near close to achieving either of these.

There are many near-impossible achievements. The 10,000 scores are unbelievably out-of-touch with the reality of the game. Others:

• Defeat X # of players on planet Y: With PvP instances being so barren, and an individual duel taking so long, these are all essentially impossible and should be forked out as a sub-category of "Feats of Strength"
  • Guard and turret achievements that cannot be done solo on Yavin IV and so on
  • Achievements (like Possessions under Legacy) that require paying real-world money to get cartel market items
  • Then there are the gentle Bormu
Edited by mike_carton

There are many near-impossible achievements. The 10,000 scores are unbelievably out-of-touch with the reality of the game. Others:

• Defeat X # of players on planet Y: With PvP instances being so barren, and an individual duel taking so long, these are all essentially impossible and should be forked out as a sub-category of "Feats of Strength"
  • Achievements (like Possessions under Legacy) that require paying real-world money to get cartel market items

unfortunately most planet pvp achievements are now out of reach, as it's hard to get groups together for it, and even when you do, the engine has issues with it :(

My guild occasionally puts together events to kill x number of players when it was tied to conquest. idk if that's still the case. That's what you need to do for that one though; find a guild and make it a regular thing. it's not cheating for one guy to let himself be repeatedly killed and respawn.

I haven't done most of the turret / guard ones. Again, need a guild doing that, and it used to be tied to conquest.

Haven't done much possessions. I'm okay writing those off.

I did the bormu one though. That's actually a lot easier than the Quesh cheevo because they're all in one place, respawn quickly and die easily. I've done most of the beast cheevos (Makeb stands out as particularly onerous), working on Onderon rn. I've heard that Hoth has a hidden achievement to kill 1000 tauntauns. idk if thats true though, someone told me in-game.

When I look at the achievements window, under the Location -> Hoth -> Beasts section I see:

• 2 achievements for Tauntauns (25, and 100) for 10 points together
  • 3 for Wampas (25, 100, 500) for 40 points together
  • 4 for Skels, Ice Trompers, and White Fangs (25, 100, 250, 1000) for 45 points together

That totals to 95 points and matches the maximum of 95 shown in the middle column of the window; mine says:

Beasts

95/95

When I look at the achievements window, under the Location -> Hoth -> Beasts section I see:

• 2 achievements for Tauntauns (25, and 100) for 10 points together
  • 3 for Wampas (25, 100, 500) for 40 points together
  • 4 for Skels, Ice Trompers, and White Fangs (25, 100, 250, 1000) for 45 points together

That totals to 95 points and matches the maximum of 95 shown in the middle column of the window; mine says:

Beasts

95/95

Yeah, I can't find it either, just saying what I heard. I can't find any word about it googling either.