Remove paypal as a payment option if it does not work.

eavrus

Works fine for me. I'd like to keep paypal, it's nice to have in case I sub again.

You could try explaining the issue you have, what happens, etc. And seeing if anyone caan help you understaand the issue, or you could ring support, since they are back, and they might be able to talk you through it, and find the reason why you are having trouble

Edited by DarkTergon

Paypal has and does work fine as a payment method in SWTOR. My PayPal account is verified with my bank - maybe that's the difference?

The accepted payment methods (by country) are listed here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-payments-by-country/

Mine is verified too, but i've noticed if you update or change the banking details on paypal, some sites have issues with it, and it can cause problems. This could be one of those issues.

I pay in that way and has always worked fine for me.

It does for most, but the paypal issue has popped up in the past. I'm not 100% sure, but I think it ended up being what I posted earlier, they changed details or something, and some sites don't like that...lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.