Tulak Hord - Connectivity Issues

AntonSandbach

Since I haven't seen any Post about this so far:

Today (07/15/2020) and yesterday (07/14/2020) I've had serious Connection Issues. Yesterday, it occured during Veteran-Flashpoint "Hammer-Station", and everyone in the Flashpoint was also affected by severe lags and Timeouts. I asked around in the Guild and some Players that were raiding confirmed they were experiencing the same Issues.

Today, it occured during "The Nature of Progress"-vm Raid again, but only affected me and another player from the raid & guild. We both didn't have connection issues on different platforms, that includes Stream/Internet Browser/Voice-Chatrooms/etc., it only occured in the game. Neither a game restart, nor a PC restart fixed the issue, but it later on settled down in around 140 ms. However, both of us affected players are Customers at german Internet Provider Vodafone/Unitymedia.

If anyone else on this Server was affected by any Connectivity Issues, feel free to share your Experience in this thread.

In the meantime, I hope this is also forwarded towards the BW Server Team.

Actually, I've been experienceing connecting issues for a few hours now but on Darth Malgus. At first, server lag increased up to 50k+ ms and then showed no connection. Have to use VPN. Luckily, no connection issues with it. The Internet and the other MMOs work fine.

there has been posts about connection issues, the first thing you need to try is ping plotter, as most of the time it's a bad hub, (from seeing threads here, and posts from people with the same/similiar issues). Once thaat's done, if it's a hub issue, you need to sort it out with your isp, if it's not, and something else, lets us know here, and I'm sure people would be able to give more advice. Let us know how it goes either way :)

there has been posts about connection issues, the first thing you need to try is ping plotter, as most of the time it's a bad hub, (from seeing threads here, and posts from people with the same/similiar issues). Once thaat's done, if it's a hub issue, you need to sort it out with your isp, if it's not, and something else, lets us know here, and I'm sure people would be able to give more advice. Let us know how it goes either way :)

Yes, I didn't mention it, but I'm using Pingplotter in the Background most of the time :D

I know my Internet Service Provider is very bad in providing a stable Connection. I've had a technician at home twice and almost have to restart the router every day, which is kind of ludicrous. However, since SWTOR isn't the only Online Game I play where I require a stable Internet Connection, I'm using Pingplotter every day, and let it work most of the day in the background. As for the Issues that occurred on 07/15 and 07/14, there were no signs of Bad Connectivity on my ends.

Yes, I didn't mention it, but I'm using Pingplotter in the Background most of the time :D

I know my Internet Service Provider is very bad in providing a stable Connection. I've had a technician at home twice and almost have to restart the router every day, which is kind of ludicrous. However, since SWTOR isn't the only Online Game I play where I require a stable Internet Connection, I'm using Pingplotter every day, and let it work most of the day in the background. As for the Issues that occurred on 07/15 and 07/14, there were no signs of Bad Connectivity on my ends.

ouch, that's not good :( hopefully someone can help take it to the next step and see what the issue could be :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.