Force Veteran Armor Set

simimuss

No, it's a great sign, EA is satan in disguise, he's showing his support...woo hoo ;)

I'm more and more impressed by your ability to stay positive, hah

Btw, is there any chance that BW responds in this thread? Yea-yea, just daydreaming, but I’m actually curious.

Btw, is there any chance that BW responds in this thread? Yea-yea, just daydreaming, but I’m actually curious.

Normally they don't respond to requests, as it might show favoritins, etc, or that if they respond, people will automaticcaly think it's a yes, then keep demanding a time frame. Charles does answer twitter questions sometimes, but again, as it's a request, I'm not sure he can. But it's worth shot :)

And of course, keep adding to thsi, keep the convo going, and they might take notice here. it's a win for them, as the work is already done, they just need to decide how to profit from it, and a win for those that like the set, and would like to have it.

BW has a general rule to not respond to any post that is made in the Suggestion Box forum so as to not show support for or against the suggestion. While your post is not in the Suggestion Box forum it can be viewed as a suggestion and as such will likely not receive a response.

Something else to note about the Force Veteran Armor set is that it is not a collectable set, meaning that it does not appear in Collections. Everyone who received the armor set during the prior promotions receives it via in-game mail and it is bound to that character. For this reason they will not add the set to the Cartel Market for direct purchase, but it is certainly possible, and I fully endorse this, for them to run a new promotion that awards the armor.

I would love it if there was a way to get more copies. The similarity between the Force Veteran chest and the Royal Guardian chest would make it possible to outfit a character and their companions in a matching armor set (with the slight variance of the Royal Guardian indicating higher status). If they just made the armor (retroactively) bound to legacy then it would be possible to transfer copies to other characters.

BW has a general rule to not respond to any post that is made in the Suggestion Box forum so as to not show support for or against the suggestion. While your post is not in the Suggestion Box forum it can be viewed as a suggestion and as such will likely not receive a response.

Something else to note about the Force Veteran Armor set is that it is not a collectable set, meaning that it does not appear in Collections. Everyone who received the armor set during the prior promotions receives it via in-game mail and it is bound to that character. For this reason they will not add the set to the Cartel Market for direct purchase, but it is certainly possible, and I fully endorse this, for them to run a new promotion that awards the armor.

I would love it if there was a way to get more copies. The similarity between the Force Veteran chest and the Royal Guardian chest would make it possible to outfit a character and their companions in a matching armor set (with the slight variance of the Royal Guardian indicating higher status). If they just made the armor (retroactively) bound to legacy then it would be possible to transfer copies to other characters.

Yea, right now I'm using the Royal Guardian armor together with the Dark Legionnaire pants and Intimidator boots to make it look similar to the Force Veteran. I prefer to think that it’s a variant for battles but I'd prefer the Force Veteran. Don’t no why but IMO this is a perfect outfit for a Starkiller-like Sith.

note about the Force Veteran Armor set is that it is not a collectable set, meaning that it does not appear in Collections. Everyone who received the armor set during the prior promotions receives it via in-game mail and it is bound to that character. .

You made some great points, especially above, but it made me think about some of the stuff we've recieved over the years, when I create a new char I've at least 80 mails full of stuff, that get's mailed, and is added to collections( not al 80, but some...lol).

The one set in collection that popped to mind was the [special Forces] , and I was wondering, what was different from this and the FVA set, that allowed it to be added to collections, even though it arrived by mail. TBH, I can't remeber what the promotion was, or how different it was, etc. But it might be a starting point :)

Edited by DarkTergon

You made some great points, especially above, but it made me think about some of the stuff we've recieved over the years, when I create a new char I've at least 80 mails full of stuff, that get's mailed, and is added to collections( not al 80, but some...lol).

The one set in collection that popped to mind was the [special Forces] , and I was wondering, what was different from this and the FVA set, that allowed it to be added to collections, even though it arrived by mail. TBH, I can remeber what the promotion was, or how different it was, etc. But it might be a starting point :)

Wow, 80 mails...that is huge :eek: I can imagine how long and how many inventory space it takes to sort them out. I have only about 20 mails and it is sometimes can be annoying :D Though, I'd give a pass for the Force Veteran's armor :rolleyes:

Wow, 80 mails...that is huge :eek: I can imagine how long and how many inventory space it takes to sort them out. I have only about 20 mails and it is sometimes can be annoying :D Though, I'd give a pass for the Force Veteran's armor :rolleyes:

i'm in between, at just under sixty mails. Most contain at least one item, and several of them contain four or more. They total about ninety items, so it takes a bit of cleaning inventory before I can get all the items (and one's a duplicate that can't be claimed twice, so it stays on the mail...)

i'm in between, at just under sixty mails. Most contain at least one item, and several of them contain four or more. They total about ninety items, so it takes a bit of cleaning inventory before I can get all the items (and one's a duplicate that can't be claimed twice, so it stays on the mail...)

Actually, I find the in-game mail quite a convenient way to get things, especially different promotional rewards. It is better then just spawn all these items in a new character's inventory. It'd take a lot more time to set the items in order, I think. Plus you can choose what items you need and don’t need now. But it still takes time, of course.

Edited by simimuss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.