The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Heroic Mission Terminal Decoration

I'd love this.

It would save me a trip to the fleet every time i want to pick my Heroics

If you go to your deco list, and type in heroic, you can see them in the list, they just haven't been released yet, wether they were planned, then the plans changed, or they are waiting on something else, I've no idea :(

If you go to your deco list, and type in heroic, you can see them in the list, they just haven't been released yet, wether they were planned, then the plans changed, or they are waiting on something else, I've no idea :(

there use to be 1 back during kotfe i seen a few flagships back in the day with them on it but i think they removed it because people were not going to fleet as much as they should have so they took it out. i think there are still some with it as a deco but for the most part the decoration is no longer available to be owned

What's wrong with using the Ctrl+G Activity panel's "Solo" tab?

(That may be why these decorations weren't actually released...)

You can't pick all the Heroics you want at once if they're not all on the same planet, like you can do from the Fleet, and you can't use the Ctrl+G from instanced areas.

So a terminal deco would actually be far more convenient.

Edited by Goreshaga

You can't pick all the Heroics you want at once if they're not all on the same planet, like you can do from the Fleet, and you can't use the Ctrl+G from instanced areas.

So a terminal deco would actually be far more convenient.

Ctrl G only brings you to the terminal, but if you've already got the weekly, ctrl G doesn't show anything, where as, if you had the terminal, you could pick a mission and do it.

Perfect example is Bal, toxic bombs. I'd do it once on a char, use ctrl G to get the terminal on bal, pick up that mission, and the colicoid one, do toxic, get the 2 mission completed, get the CQ rewards, use the heroic to get me to the coli area, kill enough collies to get the 'raampage' 1 & 2, then leave. Ctrl G no longer works, as I still have the mission active, with 1 of 5 showing. A terminal in my s/h, would allow me to click there, and got straight back to toxic bombs, the following week, without having to travel to fleet.

Ctrl G only brings you to the terminal, but if you've already got the weekly, ctrl G doesn't show anything, where as, if you had the terminal, you could pick a mission and do it.

Perfect example is Bal, toxic bombs. I'd do it once on a char, use ctrl G to get the terminal on bal, pick up that mission, and the colicoid one, do toxic, get the 2 mission completed, get the CQ rewards, use the heroic to get me to the coli area, kill enough collies to get the 'raampage' 1 & 2, then leave. Ctrl G no longer works, as I still have the mission active, with 1 of 5 showing. A terminal in my s/h, would allow me to click there, and got straight back to toxic bombs, the following week, without having to travel to fleet.

Yup, you can only pick the Heroics that are on the planet you used CtrlG to go to, but it resets every day at the same time as the Heroics though, unless you didn't met the number of H required to finish the CtrlG planetary quest.

So if you have to do 5 H and do the 5, you can then reuse CtrlG the next day, but if you did only 4, you can't use CtrlG the next day.

A SH Heroic terminal would clearly be the most convenient option. I really don't like going to the Fleet to pick my H as the terminal is quite far from the fleet's arrival point, and it's very laggy, so it takes like 5 mins (as you have to load the fleet itself, then go too slowly to the terminal to then pick your H) on fleet when it could take 30 secs from the SH as you'd just have to log in your SH and if you put your terminal right next to the arrival point, you then just have to pick your H without even moving.

I know some will say it will take people away from the fleet, but I don;t think it will, people who pop to fleet to pick up the mission don't stay long. In my experience, as in what I do, when I'm doing the heroics, I just pop in, pick the mission up, and teleport away. But when I visit fleet, I actually go around, use the gtn, pop in to the cantina, even though I don;t rp these days, I do enjoy some of the 'enviroment' around there, and find some of it quite good or fun. Edited by DarkTergon

I know some will say it will take people away from the fleet, but I don;t think it will, people who pop to fleet to pick up the mission don't stay long. In my experience, as in what I do, when I'm doing the heroics, I just pop in, pick the mission up, and teleport away. But when I visit fleet, I actually go around, use the gtn, pop in to the cantina, even though I don;t rp these days, I do enjoy some of the 'enviroment' around there, and find some of it quite good or fun.

I agree. I don't use the fleet unless I"m playing a new character, BBA week, or just trolling people. (My favorite thing to do is go up to the VIP lounge then jump off into a crowd of people.)