Nightlife event

pdhywrd

I know that it has been on the PTS but does anyone have any idea when this is going live? I have seen some of the videos up on YouTube from the PTS about this event but cannot find any dates for events for July anywhere. TIA

I know that it has been on the PTS but does anyone have any idea when this is going live? I have seen some of the videos up on YouTube from the PTS about this event but cannot find any dates for events for July anywhere. TIA

Think it's starting tomorrow, if not tomorrow, then next week, there was a post, but i can't seem to find it...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

It's funny, the Nightlife vendors have been up since the new UI patch.

Anyone know if there are new rewards this year? I know the pig is now purchasable from a vendor now, so it makes me believe there will be a new jackpot reward.

Anyone know if there are new rewards this year? I know the pig is now purchasable from a vendor now, so it makes me believe there will be a new jackpot reward.

Nightlifer vendors are always there :) If you have the start quest but don't use it during the event, you can even visit them after it, and get the reward.

The pig has already been purchasable last year because we got the new rodian companion as the new jackpot prize. There were no new purchasable rewards on the PTS, but that does not mean there will be no new rewards at all.

Especially since they added an entirely new quest chain to earn additional tokens and luck buffs that even lead you to Mek-Sha and a new slot machine called the "Emperor's Grace" on the imp side that seems to offer increased rewards like 50 Kingpin chips at once.

There is also an adorable new Droid on display called C1-4W that looks like one of the claw grabbing machines at carnivals. I'm pretty sure that it will either be a purchasable reward with golden certificates or the main new jackpot prize at the slot machines.

All in all this time around seems to be the biggest new addition to the event yet and they changed it up quite a bit.

Edited by Phazonfreak

The pig has already been purchasable last year because we got the new rodian companion as the new jackpot prize. There were no new purchasable rewards on the PTS, but that does not mean there will be no new rewards at all.

Especially since they added an entirely new quest chain to earn additional tokens and luck buffs that even lead you to Mek-Sha and a new slot machine called the "Emperor's Grace" on the imp side that seems to offer increased rewards like 50 Kingpin chips at once.

There is also an adorable new Droid on display called C1-4W that looks like one of the claw grabbing machines at carnivals. I'm pretty sure that it will either be a purchasable reward with golden certificates or the main new jackpot prize at the slot machines.

All in all this time around seems to be the biggest new addition to the event yet and they changed it up quite a bit.

Sounds cool, looking forward to seeing it :) Guess I'll be spending a few weeks on nar shadda...lol