The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Swoop Race Reputation Vendors remain active? Please say yes, BioWare.

Phazonfreak

When I did some more swoop racing today I suddenly got a dim feeling seeing the reputation vendors at the swoop tracks. So this is more of a combined question and request for BioWare.

All of the reputation vendors for the other events remain available even when the corresponding event is not active. Gree, Rakghoul and Bounty Broker vendors stand in the Cartel Bazaar on the fleet and the Pirate Incursion ones are always at the republic/imperial base on Dantooine. Since none of the vendors for the Swoop Race event have duplicates on the fleet and they are not located at the base on Dantooine, I assume that they will simply vanish into thin air together with the race tracks once the event is over.

I sincerely hope that this is not the case and you either provide for them to remain active on the fleet or somewhere else in the game. You finally let us collect the reputation items above the reputation cap again and it would be really bad if we couldn't spend our tokens on higher grade rewards from the vendors after we increased the rank in the following weeks. Please consider the fact that we would have to wait 9 weeks before we could use them again when the event finally comes back.

Hopefully they'll leave them on fleet. with the other vendors. Can't imagine them just standing around dantooine with the rest of the swoop stuff...lol

Yes, which is why I am worried. They will definitely disappear together with the swoop tracks, but I already checked and I couldn't find duplicate vendors in the Cartel Bazaar or at the base on Dantooine. So all signs point towards them simply disappearing and us not being able to exchange our tokens anywhere in the meantime.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I just found them on the fleet (republic flleet) inside ring, around the cantina area, near the stairs :) Hopefully it's a permenant location, or they move to the bazaar,.

One on every 'Corner', matching the location of the security vendor.

*no corners on a circle I know, but it's easiest way to describe it, 4 'corners', 4 vendors (inc security vendor)

Edited by DarkTergon

The swoop reputation vendors have disappeared from the inner ring of the fleet with the change of the conquest week. This is pretty bad, BioWare. Please change it so that they remain active alongside all the other event reputation vendors.

The chat went berzerk when the event ended and there were no Swoop Rally vendors to be found anywhere.

All event vendors are located on Fleet in the Bazaar. The swoop rally vendors should have joined them.

This is extremely disappointing, especially after having to work around numerous bugs, missions and achievements that can't be completed, and SH decorations with graphical glitches.

Bioware, please fix this ASAP.

The swoop reputation vendors have disappeared from the inner ring of the fleet with the change of the conquest week. This is pretty bad, BioWare. Please change it so that they remain active alongside all the other event reputation vendors.

darn, didn't get a chance to check :( Hopefully they'll put them in the bazaar

• 2 weeks later...
Even though the vendor isn't in the Bazaar, because the planet is always there, the Dantooine stuff is still available all the time. That makes the swoop stuff unique among the five events, so, it seems like it should be consistent with the others.

Even though the vendor isn't in the Bazaar, because the planet is always there, the Dantooine stuff is still available all the time. That makes the swoop stuff unique among the five events, so, it seems like it should be consistent with the others.

I'm not sure I follow, all of the planets, from all of the events, are always there. The event stuff is removed when not on, and brought back.

I'm not sure I follow, all of the planets, from all of the events, are always there. The event stuff is removed when not on, and brought back.

Every other event still has vendors "somewhere" even when the event is not running except this new Swoop event. Everything packs up including the vendors. Even the Nightlife event still has vendors in place when not running. Why not this one?

Edited by Sareeph

All the other 3 Events (Rakghoul, Bounty, and Gree) have their vendors available at all times in the bazaar on Fleet. Take the elevator (or the QT) down to check it out.

All the other 3 Events (Rakghoul, Bounty, and Gree) have their vendors available at all times in the bazaar on Fleet. Take the elevator (or the QT) down to check it out.

yes, thought you were saying there was something on the planet...lol. We were asking for them to fix it that they remain, in the baazar with the others :)

Like every other event, this one should include a few basic QoL items including...

Listed in activities (Ctl+G) when event active.

They had this, but i think you had to click on the new terminal first. But they definately need the other two, persistant vendor, and the quick travel straight to the event (instead of to the base.)

yes, thought you were saying there was something on the planet...lol. We were asking for them to fix it that they remain, in the baazar with the others :)

My point is that the "others" excludes the Dantooine Pirate Incursion event, but they get around that because Dantooine and the vendor are always present. Thus, the Swoop event is the only exception to the rule.

Even the vendors for events that no longer exist are still available 24/7.

I didn't think the swoop gang fans surrounding the vendors on the main ring of the fleet were too intrusive, but they are probably more appropriate in the Cartel Bazaar like the others (sans Dantooine) during off-weeks.