Sith Warrior Tattoos for Sith Inquisitors and All Species

Ylliarus

The Sith Warrior tattoos are really cool and amazing. They really fit the Sith and it would be really nice to have them for Sith Inquisitors as well. As we have seen with Darth Thanaton, those tattoos aren't exclusive to the Warriors.

On top of that, I also believe it would be really nice to see the tattoos included for other species as well. Like the Twi'lek, the Rattataki or the Pureblood and perhaps even the Nautolan.

I would love my purebloods getting a few of the tattoos. a few would look cool or having the inquisitor scars would be awesome on a sith. though the face paint of a bounty hunter would also be cool for sith as many of them do fit very well for them too. Maybe having face paints for troopers

I would love my purebloods getting a few of the tattoos. a few would look cool or having the inquisitor scars would be awesome on a sith. though the face paint of a bounty hunter would also be cool for sith as many of them do fit very well for them too. Maybe having face paints for troopers

The facepaints could be extended to all classes and species, sure. But I think the Sith Warrior tattoos should only be available to both the Sith classes. The tattoos are a very important traditional element for the Sith, so I wouldn't want to see a Imperial Agent with Sith tattoos or a Smuggler for example, that would break the lore a bit.

But the Sith Warrior tattoos could definitely be spread to all the species we have, if they are rolled as either a Sith Inquisitor or Warrior :)

though dark jedi who end up joining the empire would be interesting to have unlocked after joining the empire. since for the most part they would effectively become sith just still be aligned with player faction outside of storylines. sure many would probably be opposed to that but it is something to consider. especially where they are taking the storylines too.

though dark jedi who end up joining the empire would be interesting to have unlocked after joining the empire. since for the most part they would effectively become sith just still be aligned with player faction outside of storylines. sure many would probably be opposed to that but it is something to consider. especially where they are taking the storylines too.

That would potentially be okay to me. Jedi who turn Saboteur could eventually get the option to get those tattoos as well, I wouldn't mind that. But only those who choose to join the Empire, not Republic loyalists :)

Yeah, if you're going to spread them based on what you think they'd have, remember, Inquisitor starts off as a slave on day one training. They wouldn't have the tattoo.

That said, I wish they just port that tattoo, hasn't the "sith" tattoo been used on npcs who weren't sith?

I'd also like the Inquisitor scars passed around, as I couldn't see why other classes couldn't have them for one reason or another.

Yeah, if you're going to spread them based on what you think they'd have, remember, Inquisitor starts off as a slave on day one training. They wouldn't have the tattoo.

That said, I wish they just port that tattoo, hasn't the "sith" tattoo been used on npcs who weren't sith?

I'd also like the Inquisitor scars passed around, as I couldn't see why other classes couldn't have them for one reason or another.

The Inquisitor could have gotten the tattoos on their way to Korriban. I am sure there is a plausible backstory one could create for that. Besides, if not from the start, they could apply the tattoo later when they reach the fleet. Then they become a Sith and if the player wants to, they could get their Inquisitor those tattoos through the appearance designer.

The Inquisitor could have gotten the tattoos on their way to Korriban. I am sure there is a plausible backstory one could create for that. Besides, if not from the start, they could apply the tattoo later when they reach the fleet. Then they become a Sith and if the player wants to, they could get their Inquisitor those tattoos through the appearance designer.

By that, my Smuggler could've seen it, thought it was an awesome tattoo and gotten it too.

They a lot more customizations like this in game. zabraks should be giving the maul tattoo/paint we have 1 close to it but its still a little off. but also giving them other stuff would be interesting as well. they have the least amount of customizations of any species other than maybe the rattataki havent hadnt anything given to them customizations as well. though i think purebloods, nautolans, chiss and togruta would have the best looks with tattoos/scars/facepaint. It would allow for probably more diverse customizations for characters going forward.

rattataki tattoos and a couple of the bounty hunter face paints actually would look good for any sith or darkside jedi who joined the empire. giving them a more menacing look to some of the species.

Was thinking the same, OP. Why are these tattoos only a thing for human warriors? Inquisitors can visit the same tattoo parlor on Korriban, where both classes start off at. Was making an human Inquisitor and saw no tattoos:mad: Edited by BlackSilverFire

Was thinking the same, OP. Why are these tattoos only a thing for human warriors? Inquisitors can visit the same tattoo parlor on Korriban, where both classes start off at. Was making an human Inquisitor and saw no tattoos:mad:

The tattoos initially had been intended to be Human Warrior only, as the tattoos signify the Warrior's Sith bloodline. However, things have changed since then and we see other Sith who wear the tattoos as well. Darth Thanaton for example is a former slave, very much like the Sith Inquisitor, yet he still has the tattoos. I see no reason why a Human Sith Inquisitor couldn't get them either.

My dream would of course be for the tattoos to become available for other races as well, such as the Twi'lek or Sith Pureblood. There's no reason why the tattoos should be limited to Humans alone :)

they also need to add more jedi, sith, trooper, bounty hunter, smug tattoos in general its been a long while since we have had any sort of customization feature added to the races. I dont mean adding nautolans. I mean customizations like hairs and colors but this being more a face paints, scars, tattoos being added themed after the various groups but open to all not all being specific to like havoc squad symbol for the trooper but open to all races and classes (even taken into account your storyline alignments later on in the stories).

even alliance tats if you have not fully sided with either empire or republic at that point. would give you more customizations. But yeah would appreciate all those for my purebloods, nautolans, chiss, miralukas, miralan, zabraks, twileks would be great. Would make them feel more like their own characters as well.

We really dont need more hair packs or hair colors anytime soon just more other customizations for all the races.