Devaronian Horns and other Alien Features

Wanting to RP with a Devaronian, I had to make a Sith and add in a backstory to explain the loss of his horns. OK, that was fun, but why not sell a Devaronian headpiece? That would allow others to create a species at little cost to the developers.

Then, chatting with a friend, we thought of other modifications that might be done either as "armour" or, perhaps, on the appearance customisation system that would allow you create your own alien. For example, long tusks. If you can put a toothpick in a character's mouth, why not tusks? Who wouldn't love to run a sabertoothed Cathar? Weird eyes, ears, etc. A headpiece of writhing snakes ala Medusa? Even thinking of it has brought joy to my heart.

Pretty please? At least the horns!

so, you're just asking for another species... role playing is about as less of the population than ni-mode players and to make an armor of a species is just nonsensical. there's a new armor with horns in it, but a species armor - come on. tired of seeing pleading for things people know is just rubbish

so, you're just asking for another species... role playing is about as less of the population than ni-mode players and to make an armor of a species is just nonsensical. there's a new armor with horns in it, but a species armor - come on. tired of seeing pleading for things people know is just rubbish

costumes are literally a thing in real life and spoiler alert but theres a whole secret agent story line in this game, the request makes perfect sense with the game, story, and existing CM items

tired of seeing peoples nay saying rubbish

costumes are literally a thing in real life and spoiler alert but theres a whole secret agent story line in this game, the request makes perfect sense with the game, story, and existing CM items

and a lot of costumes are silly. I disagree, there is a difference between something that an agent wears which is more tactical and realistic looking, and something that is actually like a costume like an overdone alien viking - it only makes sense if you are really into rp or like dressing like it's Halloween (shopping at a Halloween store). nope not for this one, o.p.

Edited by BlackSilverDawn

Sorry, but the request is approximately 472.37% unrelated to the story, so saying that it makes sense with the story is ... (thinks) ... not actually meaningful.

That said, I'm not inherently opposed to the idea, although the technical details would be entertaining, I think.

OP: would it be a male-only thing? (Er, Devaronian females don't have horns.)