Can`t play my characters

dwiekopy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far deleting the bitraider folder has worked for me but I have to do it every time I start the game.

deleting (or renaming) the bitraider folder has not worked for me.

it does cause the launcher to do a verifying (that counts up percentage), but after I hit play and get to the select character screen, it is stuck in quick play mode with 0.00% downloaded (doesn't matter if I did the bitraider hack or not).

Yep. Me too. I also just discovered I have this problem.

This just started happening to me today. I was fine yesterday, played with no problem. Nothing has changed from then until now but the game tells me it's still loading when it's not. It initializes fine, goes to the character select screen and gives me the quick play option only. But even that won't let me log in.

Edit: Correction, I can log in to starter worlds.

Edited by Bale
Correction

This is the only thing that I found has worked. *Warning* You will basically have to fully redownload the game.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Troubleshooting-Guides-Info/Guide-How-to-Switch-to-Non-Streaming-Launcher/m-p/4867417#M27

Yeah, this helped me as well but it took like half day to download game files but now...I can enjoy the game with no problems. Suck my butt, bitraider!

This just started happening to me today. I was fine yesterday, played with no problem. Nothing has changed from then until now but the game tells me it's still loading when it's not. It initializes fine, goes to the character select screen and gives me the quick play option only. But even that won't let me log in.

Edit: Correction, I can log in to starter worlds.

And for some reason when I tried again the next day, I can now log in with my characters again.

Edited by OldVengeance