Maintenance: June 24, 2020

CommunityTeam

considering that its taking forever between download and installing (reorganizing and so on)....

i searched for solution and i came up with disable/delete bitraider and turn off the streming lancher...

1) is still this a solution?

2) legal or possible ban coming?

3) what does it change if i do it?

thanks

considering that its taking forever between download and installing (reorganizing and so on)....

i searched for solution and i came up with disable/delete bitraider and turn off the streming lancher...

1) is still this a solution?

2) legal or possible ban coming?

3) what does it change if i do it?

thanks

Switching to the non streaming launcher is still possible. No there is no ban for doing so. Many like myself have been using the non streaming launcher for years.

Mainly the difference is you can not launch the game until it fully updates the game when an update is released. The streaming allows you to play while it updates in the background after a certain amount of the patch has installed.

Increased the requirement of planetary Mission Complete Conquest Objectives to require 2 Mission completions (up from 1).

Could you, Daniel, elaborate on this decision?

Why did you decide to do that? What do you try to achieve with that?

The way I see it is that your Conquest update was extremely well received by the player base, especially regarding the "play your way" idea. Players had a lot of fun doing missions again. Planets were buzzing. The only one dissatisfied on this board was Stradlin.

And now you make changes again to a well appreciated system. Why? Did you have the feeling that the guilds formerly doing 30 millions are now overpowered doing 40 millions? Was it a problem that I finally was able to hit 500.000 points with my side guild with 2 active players? :confused:

You obviously thought that lowering the conquest points for certain super simple conquest missions was something you needed to do. Would this not have been an idea for the planetary missions, too? Why going from 1 to 2 instead of lowering the amount for 1 mission?

The conquest before was perfect to get points, even after a long, exhausting day at work. One quick combing the wreckage on Onderon? Done. 5 times digging ancient Rakata stuff on Dantooine? Done. Now I would need to do another mission. Nah, thanks. I wait until next day and let my companion sell some trash for credits. That's what you had in mind? I will still get the 50.000 points per character, but I will be back to calculating points instead of just playing the game my way.

What a pity, really.

Looks like this latest patch, with all the bugs you introduced and things which no one asked for and seems to like, you're back on track of alienating your player base. You did SUCH A GOOD THING with your conquest update. Didn't you enjoy the positive feedback you got? Why not keep rolling like that? :confused:

Edited by JattaGin