The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More neutral-stance civilian personell decorations to replace the vendors.

Mubrak

Since there seems to be no intention to make the new vendor icon optional by adding a setting in the preferences or linking its visibility to the nameplate, please add a bunch of new civilian personnel decorations in a neutral stance, either just standing there or in conversation, so that we can replace the vendors that we just used as generic personnel.

The selection should include 3+ Jawas and other small races like Ortolans or Ugnaughts, idly standing Chagrians and Cathar, humans in conversation, and various humanoid and 4-legged droids.

If you need some ideas as to how they should look, here's my hall of sad vendors, where I put the vendors that were quite expensive / hard to get and now are retired from my main strongholds, because the icon interferred with the theme they were used in.: EVWd1Fh.jpg

Edited by Mubrak

this would be cool. but there is a lot of ways they could do this too and a lot of npc decorations that individuals have that guilds dont including the companion decos. We already have the 3 jawa vendors we could use more jawas though. the problem with them being neutral is they are almost always npcs involved in hutt cartel, normal citizens that mean nothing or they are zakuulans. there a lot of npcs that would improve guilds but just unable to share for 1 reason or another. honestly you should be able to share any decos maybe have a limit of 1 of some of the decos so you dont over flow them with like 999 or 9999 khem vals or something like that. some of the other decos that have a weird max need to be increased in how many guilds can have them a few need to stay the same though.

with them looking to allow guilds to have more strongholds in the near future not sure how far away that is expanding the decoration pool they have of some decorations or having access to 1s previously unavailable would help.

we definately need more civs, and jawas, as well as other species. But I also think we should keep campainging to get rid of the vendor symbol over the deco's, by either a toggle, or have it automatically removed when it's a deco, if possible. I like my vendor decos, and would like to keep them.