¿Onslaught ending?

Xavier_Knight

So I just completed Onslaught with my Jedi Knight, and watched videos of it through a Sith Inquisitor. I’m slightly confused on what happened? (I have not done Onslaught with any IMP characters yet so that could be why I’m confused.

- On JK Acina died on Iokath (as would Malcom if I did things differently) so then, is Malgus in charge of the sith empire? Or is there someone else? On SI Acina is in charge as seen.

- Why is Malays going to Dantooine for both JK and SI? Could someone help me out with that one a little bit.

- is there missions for Dantooine? Because I can travel there, but after my convo with Kira and Scourge, nothing popped up at all. What am I missing here? 😅

- Who was Scourges friend? I see people say Revan we all kinda head cannoning that for now?

Thank you all for your time and help!

- On JK Acina died on Iokath (as would Malcom if I did things differently) so then, is Malgus in charge of the sith empire? Or is there someone else? On SI Acina is in charge as seen.

If Acina died on Iokath, Darth Vowrawn became Emperor by the A Traitor Among the Chiss flashpoint and remains in the role throughout Onslaught.

- Why is Malays going to Dantooine for both JK and SI? Could someone help me out with that one a little bit.

When Malgus was brought back, things were done to him to ensure he wouldn't betray the Empire again. Part of that is mental conditioning, which his stolen medical droid can't correct. He's going to Dantooine in hopes of using what the Jedi used on Revan to fix himself.

- is there missions for Dantooine? Because I can travel there, but after my convo with Kira and Scourge, nothing popped up at all. What am I missing here? 😅

There are a few random missions scattered about. Nothing related to Malgus yet.

- Who was Scourges friend? I see people say Revan we all kinda head cannoning that for now?

Probably either Revan or the Exile, but nothing's been confirmed.

I know we're in the spoiler section but I just want to warn you, here there be spoilers!

So I just completed Onslaught with my Jedi Knight, and watched videos of it through a Sith Inquisitor. I’m slightly confused on what happened? (I have not done Onslaught with any IMP characters yet so that could be why I’m confused.

As you noted, depending upon your decision on Iokath either Acina or Malcolm will die. For the Republic that has little consequence, so far, but for the Empire it determines who sits on the throne.

If you side with the Empire on Iokath Acina remains the Empress but if you side with the Republic then Vowrawn takes the throne as Emperor. In either case, Malgus is their Wrath.

Right now we don't know. There was a bit of an easter egg in that during the Republic cutscene you see two characters from the Deceived book by Paul S. Kemp: Aryn Leneer and Zeerid Korr. Presumably the other female in the cutscene is Zeerid's daughter, who is also in the book.

There are missions on Dantooine. The Pirate Incursion event occurs there, but soon Update 6.1.2 will release a new event, the All Worlds Ultimate Swoop Rally, which will also have missions that take place on Dantooine, as well as other worlds. During the weeks when Pirate Incursion, and soon the Swoop Rally event, are not active there are some objectives and missions available that are only available during those off weeks. At this time there isn't anything to do on Dantooine related to Malgus.

Thank you all for your time and help!

At this time we don't know. All we have is speculation. Could be Revan, could be Meetra Surik (The Exile from KotOR 2), could be Darth Nyriss (a character from the Revan book, although it's kinda questionable to call Nyriss an ally), for all we know Scourge could have been friends with Darth Zash and it's her. Until Update 6.2 comes out we won't know more.