Tired of your walker horror game

Cusa

I just unsub because i get stuck on odessen with your walker sadic game, and now im completely stuck within your f. walker on iokath, cant do anything with these.

This is a complete failure. I have suffer one time this s. and i'll never do it again .

i just get to the ship to press the next mission buton on the mission console "jedi under siege" and pass the iokath mission, here it is for your game ea bioware, a complete failure and a shame.

Edited by Cusa

I just unsub because i get stuck on odessen with your walker sadic game, and now im completely stuck within your f. walker on iokath, cant do anything with these.

This is a complete failure. I have suffer one time this s. and i'll never do it again .

i just get to the ship to press the next mission buton on the mission console "jedi under siege" and pass the iokath mission, here it is for your game ea bioware, a complete failure and a shame.

On Iokath your best option is to get in the middle of the outer droid and center and stomp... once the outer is dead move closer to the other outer and stomp usually the center dies before the final outer. This works for me. I to Hate the walkers.....

You play until the end of Corellia, delete the character, and re-make a new one and start another story. Everybody, and I'm talking for everyone, does this! o.O

Now, go back and re-new that sub! :eek:

Or, you skip anything remotely related to KotFE and KotET and ignore it with passionate intent :)

Ossus and Onslaught are a 1000 times better than KotFEET.

Or, you skip anything remotely related to KotFE and KotET and ignore it with passionate intent :)

Ossus and Onslaught are a 1000 times better than KotFEET.

The problem with a mass skip of the whole thing, is that it's usually only 1 or 2 chapters/episodes that I want to skip. The rest of the chapters in KotFE or KotET are fine. But I can't - I have to skip the entire expansion, which means putting up with default character choices and consequences, ones that I may not want. I also detest the walker fights (I am not interested in playing MechWarrior), as well as that stupid mouse-droid one.

It would be brilliant if we had the ability just to skip a single episode or chapter, but still continue to play the episodes we want within the expansion.

It would be brilliant if we had the ability just to skip a single episode or chapter, but still continue to play the episodes we want within the expansion.

That, or some way to still influence how your character decided on things in the story when you skip. I mean, the skip assumes that you already know the KotFE/KotET story, so give a dialogue decision to either accept default decisions or make important decisions yourself. Upon choosing the latter, have a brief recap of each situation, and give the player another dialogue decision for what that character did in the situation. There aren't that many that influence the post-KotET story, so it would be optional and fairly short.

Probably will never get implemented, meaning most of my characters can/will never skip and be stuck eternally in pre-KotFE because I never have any interest in doing chapters when it comes down to it, but a guy can dream.

Edited by Aulus_Claudius

You play until the end of Corellia, delete the character, and re-make a new one and start another story. Everybody, and I'm talking for everyone, does this! o.O

I gotta say that this is not the most useful response I've ever seen anyone put on the forums. I also can't tell whether this is an attempt at epic trolling, sarcasm or what, because clearly it's not the case that *everybody* does that.

Walker content sucks - nothing else to say.

I am going to politely disagree. I enjoy both the walker and mouse droid missions. I love the Iokath Mouse Droid daily, though Imp is easier than Pub. And the mouse droid daily (Imp side) during "Dantooine Naughty Pirates" event is also my favorite.

I just wish I could figure out how to do the "Kill Colossus Droid" daily on Iokath. It has been claimed in these forums that a two-person team can do it easily with a certain mechanic, but the person saying this never explained how. I wonder if two suicide bomber mouse droids would do the trick...

I'm not a particular fan of the walker missions, but I've never had any significant problem stomping through them. I can understand why someone wouldn't like them, but to be unable to finish them and/or want to quit because of them, strikes me as being a bit extreme. They're not that hard - just remember, stomping is your friend.

I am going to politely disagree. I enjoy both the walker and mouse droid missions. I love the Iokath Mouse Droid daily, though Imp is easier than Pub. And the mouse droid daily (Imp side) during "Dantooine Naughty Pirates" event is also my favorite.

I just wish I could figure out how to do the "Kill Colossus Droid" daily on Iokath. It has been claimed in these forums that a two-person team can do it easily with a certain mechanic, but the person saying this never explained how. I wonder if two suicide bomber mouse droids would do the trick...

Two people get the rocket launchers from the vendor and take turns shooting the droid

Its funny, Keith spent all that time re-balancing everything in the game to make it all equal. Then totally screwed it all up with 6.0 because a few whiners complained that things were to easy...

Now your in a heavily armored walker and someone with a rocket launcher can take you out with a few missiles. But you can't even hit them half of the time much less do any real damage to them.

I really wish they would add auto-skip options to the walker and mouse droid missions. They were dull before. They are so tedious now that, yes, they cause me to skip the content entirely with new characters.

Yes this would be great and might actually save BW subs

I didnt do that, therefore your statement is wrong

I gotta say that this is not the most useful response I've ever seen anyone put on the forums. I also can't tell whether this is an attempt at epic trolling, sarcasm or what, because clearly it's not the case that *everybody* does that.

Once again, I'm confident you'll pick up on the next one... I'm sure this time.

I support the request to help the players skip the walkers and mouse droid games and other such stuff. I'm here to enjoy the story, not to pause in frustration. I can easily kill that stuff on foot, and if I wanted puzzles, I'd play Myst.

Those three Iokath champion droids respawning again and again and killing you? No, thanks. Please, give us an alternative route or scale those monsters down.