Is default choice for Republic characters to kill Senya?

AlCiao

So I have a light-side Jedi Sentinel that I skipped KotFE and KotET on, jumping to the Forgotten World to do the Traitor story-arc. I was under the impression that light-side choices were default for pub toons.

However, in the story prologue for the Nathema Conspiracy (on the Abandoned/Imperial Listening Post), there's a hologram of the Zakuul Knight Zera (spelling?) saying that she wants revenge on the Outlander for killing Senya.

Is this a glitch, or is the default choice for Republic players actually to kill Senya? o.0

Out of curiousity, other than the Zakuul Knight appearing in Nathema Conspiracy, is there anything else saying your character killed Senya - is she unavailble as a companion, does her contact window say she's dead, anything like that?

I got that every time I jumped to Iokath (trooper, sith warrior, agent to continue romance) then played through Nathama. It doesn't make sense since default is to not kill anyone.

Not quite true. By default,

Vette dies for characters playing imp side

Torian dies for characters playing pub side.

Out of curiousity, other than the Zakuul Knight appearing in Nathema Conspiracy, is there anything else saying your character killed Senya - is she unavailble as a companion, does her contact window say she's dead, anything like that?

She is unavailable as a companion, and her contact window says that she was grateful I let her take Arcann with her. So until I start Jedi Under Siege, it seems to treat me as if I've done KotFE but not KotET, in terms of what the information in the contact window says (which is why Senya wouldn't be available). For instance, Koth is available as a companion and notes that he's grateful I chose him over Senya to meet people, and that I saved the Spire, and all that.

I got that every time I jumped to Iokath (trooper, sith warrior, agent to continue romance) then played through Nathama. It doesn't make sense since default is to not kill anyone.

Err, no.

Default is (for companion deaths):

Pubs save everyone who can be saved, saving Vette so Vaylin kills Torian, and allowing SCORPIO to merge with Iokath. Pubs recruit

Imps kill Senya, Arcann and Koth; save Torian so Vaylin kills Vette; and kill SCORPIO along the way, except:

* Agents let SCORPIO merge.

* Warriors save Vette.

Everybody:

* Spares Kaliyo

* Spares Aric Jorgan

* Saves Theron Shan

Err, no.

Default is (for companion deaths):

Pubs save everyone who can be saved, saving Vette so Vaylin kills Torian, and allowing SCORPIO to merge with Iokath. Pubs recruit

Imps kill Senya, Arcann and Koth; save Torian so Vaylin kills Vette; and kill SCORPIO along the way, except:

* Agents let SCORPIO merge.

* Warriors save Vette.

Everybody:

* Spares Kaliyo

* Spares Aric Jorgan

* Saves Theron Shan

The player doesn't kill either of those two, the story kills one. The default for pup is not to kill anyone you could have. Senya on pup character isn't dead unless you chose to kill her. Yet if you don't start KOTFE but just jump to Iokath when you do the conspiracy it defauts to Senya being dead for that mission. Then starting JUS on pup character has her alive.

Or should anyway.

My imp who should have defaulted to killing Senya didn't get that scene.

Jumping past KotFE/KotET directly to Iokath is an anomaly that exhibits all manner of weirdness, since alone among the "skip-forward" possibilities, it completes no earlier content. It's best to ignore it in any discussion of autocompletes, because it *doesn't* autocomplete.