The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

can you guys break any thing else??

Drexzil

I cant even refresh class buffs until they wear off first *** who had this stupid idea...

SO many changes that are destroying this game, no new content that does not take more than 10min to finish or this bs with conquest now like dummy this game down some more..

I cant even refresh class buffs until they wear off first *** who had this stupid idea....

I haven't noticed any such problem. 🤔

Maybe it was just a temporary glitch for you.

As far as dumbing down the game is concerned, that's been going on since launch. I can only assume that the more they dumb it down, the more subs they get. ☹

Edited by JediQuaker

I cant even refresh class buffs until they wear off first

I have not had this problem either. I can refresh class buffs as much as I want as often as I want as soon as the GCD is over.

You do have to make sure you have yourself, a group member, or nothing targeted, though.

I cant even refresh class buffs until they wear off first

I had this once recently. I logged off and switched toons and noticed I did not have the same problem on that toon.

When I logged back on the affected toon, the problem was gone.

You're bugged.

As mentioned already, log off and log back in, that should fix it. Same thing has happened to me in the past.

In regards to dumb-ing the game down, welcome to SWTOR. That's been going on since sometime after launch. Open world when this game first launched at least offered some kind of challenge, not much, but also nothing like it is now. Play GW2 end game open world, and people will find out very quick what a challenge is. There, it's not a matter of if you'll die, it's a matter of when and how many times. EAWare is obviously catering to a more laid back crowd here.

Edited by Pirana

Pretty sure it isn't broken, I've been re-applying my buffs fine.

It's been mentioned already and I have experienced it myself. It's a random bug that rarely happens and is easily fixed by relogging. So no need for this attitude of exasperation by the op. There are far more pressing issues that would warrant it.

Edited by Phazonfreak

I frequently have the class buff refresh bug (for years now) when leveling, but never see it on capped characters. I'd also much sooner believe that the people not seeing this are only trying it on capped characters, or level too fast to spot the bug, than that they're just not getting the bug under the same circumstances. Edited by cyrusramsey

I frequently have the class buff refresh bug (for years now) when leveling, but never see it on capped characters. I'd also much sooner believe that the people not seeing this are only trying it on capped characters, or level too fast to spot the bug, than that they're just not getting the bug under the same circumstances.

I've never had it on any chars, from 1 to 75, didn't even know it existed, this is the first i've heard of it. It's probably just hitting a small amount of people, which could be why most of us aren't seeing it.

This inability to refresh class buffs is happening with one and only one of my toons. I've logged out, restarted the game client and rebooted my computer several times in the past two days. It is almost 100% consistent with this one character.

This inability to refresh class buffs is happening with one and only one of my toons. I've logged out, restarted the game client and rebooted my computer several times in the past two days. It is almost 100% consistent with this one character.

Did you file a bug report? And/or put it in the bug forum. The problem seems to be very limited. Have you tried getting someone else to buff you, is it the same when they do? Also have you tried to get someone to click on you, to see if they can see it too? And when the buffs wear of, can you re apply them?

If someone higher level then you and/or with more class buffs than you hits you with their class buffs, you can't use your own. Right click and clear them. Works for me every time that they seem to be stuck.

Not saying there isn't an actual bug, but I haven't met it yet.

I've had it on toons I'm leveling. Once I reached 75 I stopped getting it. It's there. But once they end, you can refresh them. They'll be no fix.

Take heart, the latest droid pet's name is first on the list. :rolleyes:

It's an old bug. I don't know what triggers it, but I also had it recently and it wasn't for the first time. I couldn't refresh my buffs, but other ppl could in warzones.

You're bugged.

As mentioned already, log off and log back in, that should fix it. Same thing has happened to me in the past.

In regards to dumb-ing the game down, welcome to SWTOR. That's been going on since sometime after launch. Open world when this game first launched at least offered some kind of challenge, not much, but also nothing like it is now. Play GW2 end game open world, and people will find out very quick what a challenge is. There, it's not a matter of if you'll die, it's a matter of when and how many times. EAWare is obviously catering to a more laid back crowd here.

Which is why I don't play GW2 anymore. Their theory that not having heroes (companions) will result in players randomly grouping didn't work. And no one finding you dead is going to raise you so giving everyone the ability to raised dead player characters (actually you're supposedly just unconscious so no one can ask why player characters can be resurrected but NPCs in story stay dead) without needing to fill a skill slot doesn't get people to play together either.

Edited by RameiArashi

I cant even refresh class buffs until they wear off first *** who had this stupid idea...

SO many changes that are destroying this game, no new content that does not take more than 10min to finish or this bs with conquest now like dummy this game down some more..

it did happened to me once but loggin out and in again solve the problem