Grit Teeth Tactical - Guardian/Juggernaut

Nickodemous

not rlly. the dps is important.

Prum and Evol…..I would like to take the opportunity to thank u! I honestly appreciate your help. Turns out....I am super wicked good as a vig, grit, force bound dps guardian. Glad I listened too you both. Now, I just need to test it in solo's.

I actually work for a living and have been off this week. That has allowed me the time to actually figure some things out.

To BW.....in pvp….so tricky....you must use a tank set to dps but use a dps set to tank. /golf clap I sent all of pepe's descent gear to my tank, the shank will be operational in a couple of days.

Unfortunately, I will revert back to my old sporadic posts.....I get harassed waaaaaaaay to much in game when I post a lot.

Thanks again! Really appreciate the help. :D

EDIT: and people wonder why the devs never post on the pvp forums.....lol

Edited by Nickodemous

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just going to say this.....I GET IT! I went Shank this morning on Clandestu (SF) and am very impressed. With Grit, he was a wrecking ball. I am actually embarrassed that I was so hard headed about trying to make a dps jugg/guardian work. I have put a lot of work into pepe so I will keep her as is though. I just need to make another force bound set for clan.

Should not be too hard since I received 7 embers this morning by deconstructing gear.....;)

Damn I learned a lot this week.

Edited by Nickodemous

• 1 month later...

An update, I went back to vig with Pepe. Skank is just not my thing. It just so slow and clunky in my opinion.

I still using the 4 piece force bound set though along with 1 amp, and 2 undying for the 2% heath buff. I have to say the affects of the force bound set have been much more noticeable while playing vig vs the skank.

I also kept all of the weapon expertise armoring/hilt and avoided using the force sensitivity and periodic intensity pieces I was previously using with the vig spec. There has been a vast improvement with dps output in doing so.

As far as tacticals - Obviously Grit still but I have been testing my favorite vig tactical (Hemophilic Slash) with the force bound. Grit has its benefits but is worthless if it cannot be used a second time.

I was wondering, has anyone else experienced the force bound set having a more noticeable affect for a dps jugg/guardian vs skank?

Edited by Nickodemous