Conquest is causing me to level up too fast. Please do something, Bioware

Ruvalie

It is definitely more than double XP, because there hasn't been this level of concern regarding it for previous double XP events ever since they rightfully brought back the White Acute Module.

Even if you stayed at the planetary level curve the content still would not be challenging. Create your own difficulty, dismiss your companion, don't upgrade your gear.

You should not have to create an artificial level of difficulty that is where the difficulty of the open world used to be by handicapping yourself. That should only need to be done for an extra hard challenge.

you still have to visit the trainer, or have a portable one with you, you don't auto learn them, at least not yet.

Yes you do. Mouseover any ability. The tooltip gives a rank for that ability. Each time you leveled up, you had to see a trainer to rank up that ability. Ranking up would in most cases make it deal more damage or protect you from more damage. Since 4.0, abilities have ranked up automatically without having to see a trainer. This added to the lowering of the open world's difficulty.

Edited by Tofu_Shark

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you do. Mouseover any ability. The tooltip gives a rank for that ability. Each time you leveled up, you had to see a trainer to rank up that ability. Ranking up would in most cases make it deal more damage or protect you from more damage. Since 4.0, abilities have ranked up automatically without having to see a trainer. This added to the lowering of the open world's difficulty.

ah, I see what you are saying now, my apologises, I thought you were talking about new abilities, not the ones you have already, tbh, i never noticed they went up automatically...lol :eek:

Maybe if they returned them back to the trainer, it would help with keeping content at a level you like, or someway that they only level up when you click a certain button, or something like that

It is definitely more than double XP, because there hasn't been this level of concern regarding it for previous double XP events ever since they rightfully brought back the White Acute Module.

You should not have to create an artificial level of difficulty that is where the difficulty of the open world used to be by handicapping yourself. That should only need to be done for an extra hard challenge.

Now, I haven't been here since Beta, or Launch, but I have been here since RotHC, and when was this game ever difficult? I remember seeing posts about how some Story arc endings were too hard, and at the same time, too easy, but never a consistent call for nerfing, except for Makeb, of course, where "but mob density is too high"... Not really seeming like anyone stating that was looking for challenging content, eh?

ah, I see what you are saying now, my apologises, I thought you were talking about new abilities, not the ones you have already, tbh, i never noticed they went up automatically...lol :eek:

Maybe if they returned them back to the trainer, it would help with keeping content at a level you like, or someway that they only level up when you click a certain button, or something like that

It would help, but without an option to choose this or having them autolevel, there will be a huge uproar from the players that like the current status quo because most of the newer players like things as easy as possible. "Seeing a trainer to level up my skills? Don't be ridiculous!"