Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Best Ranked PvP Melee Class

wwereewolf

Mara vs Sin will come down to preference. They both offer high end damage, with Mara achieving higher numbers at the loss of "full" stealth. I would say the answer to your question is determined by your desired playstyle or lightsaber type since in this case the difference is minimal.

Mara vs Sin will come down to preference. They both offer high end damage, with Mara achieving higher numbers at the loss of "full" stealth. I would say the answer to your question is determined by your desired playstyle or lightsaber type since in this case the difference is minimal.

thx, so they are good balances ? Or is one of them much better than other ?

thx, so they are good balances ? Or is one of them much better than other ?

They are both very close in their potential, even across all of their disciplines. Assassins have a wider range of utility (taunts, guard, full stealth) but Marauders have a unique utility in Predation and their other raid buff. In terms of damage, they both offer some of the highest in the game. Marauders can tend to achieve slightly higher damage, but it is at the expense of full stealth and some off tanking abilities. All in all, they are very close and I would recommend whatever seems like itll be a better fit for you.

They are both very close in their potential, even across all of their disciplines. Assassins have a wider range of utility (taunts, guard, full stealth) but Marauders have a unique utility in Predation and their other raid buff. In terms of damage, they both offer some of the highest in the game. Marauders can tend to achieve slightly higher damage, but it is at the expense of full stealth and some off tanking abilities. All in all, they are very close and I would recommend whatever seems like itll be a better fit for you.

THX for your answer

Also, everyone keeps saying marauder is good but they're the worst performers on the ranked warzone leaderboards. Nobody even wants them in group ranked.

I'd assume best is jugg, operative, or sin. I'm not sure how sins are performing at the highest level compared to operatives though. In solo queue, I assume operatives just flat out carry harder than the other classes due to healing and rolls for resets and offhealing.

Also, everyone keeps saying marauder is good but they're the worst performers on the ranked warzone leaderboards. Nobody even wants them in group ranked.

I'd assume best is jugg, operative, or sin. I'm not sure how sins are performing at the highest level compared to operatives though. In solo queue, I assume operatives just flat out carry harder than the other classes due to healing and rolls for resets and offhealing.

Operative/Sin/Mara can stealth out (multiple times these days) to avoid being burned down when focused, Jugg will just die. Jugg will be an easy kill in every match.

Edited by Soljin

I would say FURY

ive tried sentinal in bgs and im not sure how people do it.

I take so much damage so fast im usually dead before I can do anything. That one defensive ability is trash - the 25% DR that refreshes when you take direct damage.

I take so much damage so fast im usually dead before I can do anything. That one defensive ability is trash - the 25% DR that refreshes when you take direct damage.

Sents also have an antifocus ability in their mini-stealth (that can be used rather frequently with the tactical), guarded by the force, for concentration immunity on leap, saber ward (like guardians), and more. They have everything except self heals. Either the class is not for you, or you need to play it more.

I personally am a guardian main, always have been and always will be, but I happen to have a sent and its in a far better place right now. Good luck surviving long enough to get a second FD off even with the tactical if you're getting roasted on a sent.

playing a sent/mara takes a lot of practice and patience just to get decent at it.

You're not a tank, you dont want to jump into the middle of a mob fight and take the aggro of 4-5 players. Find that healer find that healer and become a thorn in his side, prevent him from healing his team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.