holo decos/conquest popups

easyandrew

I`ve written about it before,,but please stop,,i love the new FP meridian,,but the decos are just bad looking in holo version,,i loved the eternal championship,,but ever deco is the holo version,,so i stopped,,i dont know why you make this and why people like them,,their awfull to look at,,i got the caller in the dark holo,,ugly ,,so please,,if you can find how to revert them to normal decos and future decos being normal too that would be nice,,it would make up for your idiot pop up for conquest points that show up during op`s,,i got tons of screenshots when they appear right in the middle of boss fights and most of that die is due to these and us not being able to see,,

I`ve written about it before,,but please stop,,i love the new FP meridian,,but the decos are just bad looking in holo version,,i loved the eternal championship,,but ever deco is the holo version,,so i stopped,,i dont know why you make this and why people like them,,their awfull to look at,,i got the caller in the dark holo,,ugly ,,so please,,if you can find how to revert them to normal decos and future decos being normal too that would be nice,,it would make up for your idiot pop up for conquest points that show up during op`s,,i got tons of screenshots when they appear right in the middle of boss fights and most of that die is due to these and us not being able to see,,

A better idea would be to have both, so those who like them, have the holo's and those that don't have the 'real' ones :)

Might also encourage more people to run these things again.

Edited by DarkTergon

A better idea would be to have both, so those who like them, have the holo's and those that don't have the 'real' ones :)

Might also encourage more people to run these things again.

Agree 100%. I broadly prefer non-holo personnel decorations to holos, but if we had both that'd give options to everyone. :)