The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More GTN Slots

EHKodiak

I'd purchase the ability to have more slots (up from current 100 max to say 250) on the GTN for cartel coins.

What DT said. If you don't want to *play* them, just get them out of the starter instance, send them to your stronghold (and leave them there), and transfer stuff to them via your legacy storage so they can list it via a GTN kiosk decoration. Then put the credits that they get from their sales into the legacy credit storage and bingo!

What you'll need in your stronghold:

* A GTN kiosk decoration, either the wall-hook or free-standing version.

* A mailbox.

* A Legacy Storage terminal.

* The vendor characters.

Well having more slots is a big QoL imo. I understand OP. I have 60 slots right now and it’s usually enough but when I need to sell more than 60 items it really bothers me, so much so that sometimes I just wait for something to sell instead of listing with an alt. It’s just harder to organize and keep track of sales if you do it on multiple alts, and I can only imagine it gets worse when you do it on big scale like OP does. Can’t be hard for the devs to increase it for a fair amount of ccs that he is willing to pay so I think it’s a valid suggestion

Well having more slots is a big QoL imo. I understand OP. I have 60 slots right now and it’s usually enough but when I need to sell more than 60 items it really bothers me, so much so that sometimes I just wait for something to sell instead of listing with an alt. It’s just harder to organize and keep track of sales if you do it on multiple alts, and I can only imagine it gets worse when you do it on big scale like OP does. Can’t be hard for the devs to increase it for a fair amount of ccs that he is willing to pay so I think it’s a valid suggestion

you can buy extra slots, up to 100. If you watch the gtn, they can pop up every now and then really cheap. But they go fast. At least, on SF they do :)

Never said the suggestion wasn't valid, was just curious as to why he'd want more slots, when he can divide his spoils between toons, and even have toons that sell specific things, might even help with organising :)

I'd just prefer more slots on one toon as I don't bother with alts

That's understandable :) I was just curious. For me personally, trying to sell 200+ items on the gtn, with the same char in one time slot would drive me bonkers. I have maxed unlocked on my main, and even then I rarely use them. But that's just me. Hopefully they'll look in to it, and it's something thet'll be able to implement it, I'm sure there are others who could use it too.

Edited by DarkTergon