The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Coin Codes

Hi!

In the past players have been able to purchase cartel coin codes with X amount of coins from Amazon. Recently, those type of codes have become unavailable. Would the devs consider, if they don't want to go through a retailer like Amazon, offering said codes through this site?

As of now, I can only by coins for myself to apply to my personal account, but having the option to purchase codes was nice if I wanted to give cartel coins as a gift or use the codes in guild contests. While there are ways to still do this (e.g. purchasing a cartel market item and giving it to another player) having the codes was kind of nice as it allowed the recipient to purchase what they wanted at their leisure and have immediate access to their item.

Thank you!

I miss buying Cartel Coins on Amazon, It was really easy to get them as gifts for friends.

I literally have a SWTOR-playing friend with a birthday this week -- that would have been a sale.

Why did they go away?

I miss buying Cartel Coins on Amazon, It was really easy to get them as gifts for friends.

I literally have a SWTOR-playing friend with a birthday this week -- that would have been a sale.

Why did they go away?

think you can still get them on ebay, but not sure of the amounts.