Group finder changes that will help foster a better community

StrikePrice

Who said you have to have a protracted discussion?

“Good [morning/afternoon/evening] all. Are we doing the bonus boss, or no?”

This is too hard for you? It’s a yes or no question.

It’s usually the first thing I type upon joining a pug, often followed by, “Everyone know this fp?” Admittedly if a bonus boss is a conquest objective I am more direct:

“Good [morning/afternoon/evening] all, I would really like to do the bonus boss. Any objections?”

You don't play the game -- you're just internet trolling. I love it! lol. 90% of people in PUGs never respond to anything.

Edited by StrikePrice

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't read the whole thread so don't know someone already suggested it but I think we can go with final fantasy option with it.

If a fp or ops core story related you can make the cutscenes unskippable wıth GF ONLY. so a player finishes the oricon story and needs to df and dp to in order to finish to story. So he will she queue to the df in order to advance trough storyline just like final fantasy xiv. Otherwise, you won't be able to advance and skip.

Some of you are saying but like why other players should queue to unskippable op's of fp ?

Well, you need to give them rewards. If you below 75 big xp bonus like nothing else. If 75 crazy tech fragment rewards and gear crates.

It works great for final fantasy. New players step into the endgame content very early, learning the game and mechanics (not like there is a mechanic on story mode on swtor. Final fantasy has some mechanics on sm but it's really forgiven) and not being shy about endgame later on. Old players gain rewards for their help. Helps everybody.

Edited by lord-angelus