The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What I and you except from 7.0 (If we ever see it. )

lord-angelus

Our experience should not suffer because you have created 170 characters. That is entirely your problem and not mine. Maybe the reason you have so many is that game doesn't challenge or feel engaging enough ...

Some of us don't want to waste precious gaming time traveling around. I'll pass on removing the easy access to planets. Immersion is fine for many players when it comes to traveling around the galaxy.

As for my expectations for 7.0, I don't expect much. A little extra story, maybe a FP's or 2, one operation at most. I stopped getting over ambitious on expectations years ago. I was always disappointed back then.

Edited by Toraak

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to go big with 7.0.

Star Wars is getting some wind behind its back.. and this game is starting to see some of it from all the shows and stuff, but that will not last.

MMOs can and should change. Time for them to get with the times, time for them to update this game. It needs more than just new story.

They need to go big with 7.0.

Star Wars is getting some wind behind its back.. and this game is starting to see some of it from all the shows and stuff, but that will not last.

MMOs can and should change. Time for them to get with the times, time for them to update this game. It needs more than just new story.

Unfortunately the wind has already died down, the steam has run out...pardon the pun. The new SW series might give it another bump when they come out, and maybe if they do more promotions/sub offers, who knows. But there's less instances these days, especially in the last couple of weeks.

I'm not quite sure what to "really" look for. I'm reasonably certain that the story will be well done! And even the art work will be good too ! ( Especially if they have the same team(s) that did Onderon are working on it ! ... those jungles and the buildings are well done ! )

I know what I'd LIKE to see:

** More companion stuff (some of it just for fun and/or repeatable ! )

** New class (and corresponding companion) .. You know the one (Yeah .. I know! I tried holding my breath ... but that didn't work either)

** Two new FP's

** Several new heroics based on the new part of the story perhaps on a new planet (sort of like what is on Hoth / Balmora and several others )

** A new SH ... preferably a space station that can located in one of 3 areas on the outer rim (possibly even an asteroid belt. Must be allowed a preview of said areas before choosing )

Regardless ... I also expect we'll see a pet of some sort !

And I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't at least one really big nasty LIME GREEN BUG waiting just for me in at least one instance !! ( Yes Dasty !! I remember your petition !!) :D:D:D

Edited by OlBuzzard

I expect a lot considering they used working from home for covid the reason of the delay. Sorry, but I would think coders could easily work from home. The delay was very little and a complete letdown. we are done with Valkorian.... Oh wait but not Tenebrae. I thought the horse was buried in the ground and they still beat on it.

Plus enough with Character levels focus on adding to the current levels we have now.