Iokath : Elara + Empire

Azshel

Hello,

I'm playing a trooper and want to side with the Empire on Iokath. However, I'd like Elara returning on my ship.

Is it possible to have Elara in the ship if I side with the Empire?

Thanks in advance!

Thank you.

And without any spoiler, if I side with the Republic on Iokath and with the Empire on Ossus, will Elara stay on my ship?

Well, technically, you aren't openly siding with the Empire ... you are agreeing to become a Saboteur for them. You are keeping it secret from most people. I've never played Pub Sabo, so I can't speak directly to the events. But there is nothing in what I've watched to suggest that the knowledge of the faction you truly support is widely known.

As an Imperial Officer who defected to the Republic, served in the elite Havoc Squad, and even arranged for her brother's defection, it seems extremely unlikely that Elara would ever be interested in allying with the empire...

After Task At Hand , trooper get an Elara alert. And there was flirt option. Of course my trooper sided with Republic all three times so she is there during Task At Hand.

On imp side Imperial Agent gets Vector alert, with flirt option even if romanced Temple or Kaliyo.

Thank you.

And without any spoiler, if I side with the Republic on Iokath and with the Empire on Ossus, will Elara stay on my ship?

She doesn't know your true allegiance, so yes. But we don't know what the long term ramifications of becoming a saboteur will be.

Edited by OldVengeance