BW please remove Rakghoul event from game

ebikenebi

Let's try this one more time.

I'm a Hutt. I'm smarter than every species combined who has posted in this thread. Apart from the OP and Riku, who expertly combined humor and trolling.

The SWTOR forums are not the place on which you should rely for information on epidemiology or heatth.

My next martini is medicinal. I hear that alcohol cures Coronavirus.

:rak_03:

Dasty

Let's try this one more time.

I'm a Hutt. I'm smarter than every species combined who has posted in this thread. Apart from the OP and Riku, who expertly combined humor and trolling.

The SWTOR forums are not the place on which you should rely for information on epidemiology or heatth.

My next martini is medicinal. I hear that alcohol cures Coronavirus.

:rak_03:

Dasty

Ummmm … if that's the case … they should be taking blood donations from you regularly … and sensitizing … for mass inoculations to the general public !!

:D:D:D

People need to stop freaking out over Corona. They have already found a cure. All you need is a slice of lime and it’s all better.

Corona ought to play this theme out in a commercial I think it would get a lot of attention. Maybe criticisms, but who cares! In the advertisement world, there's no such thing as bad publicity!

They could even have Tony Romo and Kenny Smith who just recently started starring in their Corona hotline phone commercials in this new commercial... With Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith's other coworkers from the TNT desk (Ernie, Shaq, etc.)

I think you ought to throw this idea on Twitter and other social media outlets you might have just opened the door to a new career in creating/writing for advertisement agencies!

I still think the THORN guys are the ones behind the disease spreading! We should look into their activities too!

Seriously? Until people start mutating into monsters I think we're good.

there ya go! I think we need a new quest line: investigate THORN, the disease is spreading too fast! we also need toilet paper and baby wipes available at vendors. so we can buy them out.

And we need to reduce the amount of guild events since that could spread the disease. So no guild parties, raids are cut back, and PvP needs to be locked out.

Edited by Elyx

there ya go! I think we need a new quest line: investigate THORN, the disease is spreading too fast! we also need toilet paper and baby wipes available at vendors. so we can buy them out.

And we need to reduce the amount of guild events since that could spread the disease. So no guild parties, raids are cut back, and PvP needs to be locked out.

ROFL ….

Don't forget the paper towels !!!

:D

ROFL ….

Don't forget the paper towels !!!

And the toilet paper ;)

My sister has prepped for this since it started in January. She’s in the medical industry and also a bit of a prepper.

We’ve 52 rolls of toilet paper

30 rolls paper towel

6 weeks of food

Medications for 2 months

30 x P95 face masks (she originally got us for the bush fires last year)

Funny thing is we live in a regional area south of Sydney and already all our supermarket shelves for essential goods are empty. And forget getting any more face masks for the next six months or hand sanitizers.

I think we are lucky in Australia. We have Medicare for all and Australia started taking precautions much earlier than the rest of the world.

Australia only has 191 cases at the moment. And our community transmission rates are much slower than the US and Europe because we acted quickly to put in place a plan they only updated last year for this exact type of scenario.

My state alone has tested 10x more people than all the tests in the US combined.

Anyway, stay safe old man and I hope things don’t get too bad in the US.

Remember, Social distancing is the best measure.... oh wait, we’re all gamers. When was the last time we saw people in RL :D

I agree. People are so dumb, you never know if someone gets it they might think you are supposed to run into the most populated areas to ensure when you blow up a bunch of other people get it.

LMAO. my wife is calling it the zombie apocalypse and put a “how to kill a zombie” sign on the inside of our front door. It’s a step by step picture one, like you’d see above a fire extinguisher. (She’s such a goof sometimes in the face of adversity, it makes me smile when ever things look grim).

Edited by TrixxieTriss

And the toilet paper ;)

My sister has prepped for this since it started in January. She’s in the medical industry and also a bit of a prepper.

We’ve 52 rolls of toilet paper

30 rolls paper towel

6 weeks of food

Medications for 2 months

30 x P95 face masks (she originally got us for the bush fires last year)

Funny thing is we live in a regional area south of Sydney and already all our supermarket shelves for essential goods are empty. And forget getting any more face masks for the next six months or hand sanitizers.

I think we are lucky in Australia. We have Medicare for all and Australia started taking precautions much earlier than the rest of the world.

Australia only has 191 cases at the moment. And our community transmission rates are much slower than the US and Europe because we acted quickly to put in place a plan they only updated last year for this exact type of scenario.

My state alone has tested 10x more people than all the tests in the US combined.

Anyway, stay safe old man and I hope things don’t get too bad in the US.

Remember, Social distancing is the best measure.... oh wait, we’re all gamers. When was the last time we saw people in RL :D

Ummm Me thinks you missed the reference to this one...

(google: "I brought the paper towels " and see what comes up )

[/snickers]

-----------------------

OH and … thanks.

I'm trying to keep my mom and dad safe (88 and 90 in age ). Which is kind of hard since my dad still drives ( and very good at it too !) … and doesn't like to be told what he can and can't do ! He is ever so stubborn about such things.

My son however, went into the hospital today due to several saver seizures. He has no history of such medical issues ( and none in either family). No definitive causation has been reported as yet from all of the tests that have been ran. That was where we spent the majority of our time today.

Soooo I will be AFK for the better part of the day tomorrow !!

I do hope that everyone does take care. Be mindful of the real world we live in.

Then when it's time to log in and have a little fun … we can do so.

My dad is right: "life is what you make it !"

Take care folks …

And don't worry … I hope to be around to drive the team absolutely nuts …. as long as possible !!

Yeah it's interesting I read a little on it this morning. I have heard of "coronavirus" before, due to it being commonly found in cats, one variant of the virus anyway.

If you watch a Simpsons episode in season 4 you will find an episode where there was a coronavirus mentioned coming from China (simpons forecast everything) so yeah its a general term.

I agree with this to be honest, in particular with how the Rakghoul events promote the usages of vaccine to reduce the spread of the virus/cure it completely. There is no proof that vaccine actually works, on the contrary, there are several cases where vaccine have resulted in serious health issues.

It seems a bit inappropriate to both promote a virus-based event as well as have it's solution be something which isn't supported by science, like a vaccine.

Its a game Riku, you do not need to look for similarities with real life. I never considered you an antiwax person :D

The events and content in this game are all ideas that come from people and the people make them up based on their imagination, but they need to draw inspiration for this imagination from somewhere. In this way they would have to remove Bountry hunters, Slavers and many other bad things that we have in real life.

Its a game guys, take it as one.

My guild officers just confirmed the first case of coronavirus in guild, saying the gamer had recently do raghoul dailies. Why BW devs are silent? This is ridiculous, Raghoul event should be removed asap before it's too late!

My guild officers just confirmed the first case of coronavirus in guild, saying the gamer had recently do raghoul dailies. Why BW devs are silent? This is ridiculous, Raghoul event should be removed asap before it's too late!

Turn off the MSM, there is no way that a player got the Corona Virus from the rakghoul event. Spreading this kind of misinformation is actually illegal in some areas, you should maybe check and see if you're breaking the law... :rolleyes:

Turn off the MSM, there is no way that a player got the Corona Virus from the rakghoul event. Spreading this kind of misinformation is actually illegal in some areas, you should maybe check and see if you're breaking the law... :rolleyes:

I really hope they are being sarcastic, but I have a feeling they are serious considering the OP. In which case, there is no hope for someone who can’t tell the difference between a virtual game to the real world.

Next thing he’ll be saying all PCs and Microsoft are accountable for all the Real World viruses in the world.

Ebola = Intel

Swine flu = Microsoft

H1N1 = AMD

Etc

:D:D:D:D

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I guess they have to scrap the future plans for us to do deal with the plague Scourge and Kira are talking about too, to please the OP.

Well ….. at least that explains what happened to our companions..

Didn't want to spread those nasty kissing related diseases !!

:D:D:D

Hah... did you hear the French officials had to publically announce that coke (the white type) doesn’t cure the virus :p

Damn the French... I was just about to run out and get some ;)

I though you were joking....

... that a government felt compelled (and of course it was the french) to make this statement severely dampens my faith in humanity as a whole.