When does the current Cartel Market sale end?

ImputantRage

They regularly put some amount of stuff on "sale" in the CM. There's often "flash" sales as well.

I think (vaguely) that individual sale items are discounted for about a week, and flash sales are for one day.

But that doesn't mean there's a general CM sale going on.

Some things 'say' sale and give a % off. Its been consistently on sale since introduced.

That's not a sale. That's them getting you to think its a sale, but really it hasn't ever been lower that what the offering already is with the 'fake' 40% off (or w/e)

I was one of the ones who advocated for a rename sale last year, and even started a thread about it which Musco finally addressed, saying there was a sale incoming. Their price had hung at 1000cc for over a year and a half and on the GTN character renames had climbed to 40m+ each. I'm wanting to say flagship renames were in the 150m+ range. While I'm surprised that the 40% off sale has lasted for months now, I'm still not holding my breath that it will always be that way.

Some things 'say' sale and give a % off. Its been consistently on sale since introduced.

That's not a sale. That's them getting you to think its a sale, but really it hasn't ever been lower that what the offering already is with the 'fake' 40% off (or w/e)

it's usually the new cartel hypercrates, or deco bundles. The deco bundles do go down after a month or two, the Hypercrates also go down , but it might take longer. As it stands, the hypercrates are back to full price, while some of the bundles have been reduced, the older one, less than when they first came out