Terenthium Asylum armour (republic appearance) bugged for companions in cutscenes

Iryfindel

The Terenthium Asylum armour is bugged for republic companions in cutscenes. It displays correctly on republic companions in-game, but during cutscenes it actually displays the imperial appearance.

I tested this with both Aric Jorgan and Corso Riggs. With both companions, the Terenthium Asylum armour displays the proper republic appearance in-game, but shows the armour's imperial appearnce in cutscenes.

Oddly enough, for player characters, the armour displays correctly, both in-game as well as in cutscenes.

Can this please be fixed? I am assuming it is a wrong flag somewhere. I love this outfit for my trooper's Jorgan and would very much like for it to show up in cutscenes as well.

Edit: This bug pertains specifically to companion conversations cutscenes. In other cutscenes (e.g. flashpoints), the armour is showing up the way it is supposed to.

Edited by Iryfindel

I have ALSO had this issue with the TITANIUM asylum armor, on the republic side, as well as the terenthium asylum armor as mentioned in the OP. It showed up correctly on Tanno Vik in the game and in the cutscenes on planets, but incorrectly in companion conversations in ship or stronghold.

Oh, this bug is old as game. Reproducable on all old-fashioned crafted gear (crafted gear of grade 8 and earlier).

Looks like, someone mixed appearance switcher values and Emp companions get Rep appearance and vice versa.

Yes, you are correct. After finding this bug I did some more testing and it is not just the crafted armours. Even for the armours that you can buy at the adaptive gear vendor on the fleet half the sets show an imperial appearance on a republic companion. Oddly enough the bug occurs only for companions, and only in companion or class story cutscenes, normal game appearance and other cutscenes is fine.

I understand this has little priority as far as bug fixing goes but for someone who is recording the cutscenes and taking care of appropriate outfits for appropriate times, it is a shame that the choices become so limited for - in this case - the trooper companions.

Oh, this bug is old as game. Reproducable on all old-fashioned crafted gear (crafted gear of grade 8 and earlier).

Looks like, someone mixed appearance switcher values and Emp companions get Rep appearance and vice versa.

Yes old bug, annoys me every time. It is not only crafted gear, but also loot gear below level 50 (at least).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.