Force Pull and Friendly Pull

TLCuddy

Curious if I'm the only one, but I feel like the Force Pull ability should be base line for the assassin/shadow and then in its place on the tank tree add in a friendly pull.

I just feel range and healers have a lot of mobility and as a melee I spend a lot of time chasing if the other team is all or mostly range as well as all the roots, ccs, and slows in the game now.

I mean the damage out put for sins and shadows is nice and most of the time this isn't an issue but every so often I go against that one team in PvP that I'm just chasing the enemy around objects and it gets very irritating haha.

And then I know for tanking, there are some situations it would be nice if could pull my healer or teammate away from the danger.

Like I said, curious if I'm the only one who would like this improvement and doesn't think it would break balance?

I don't think it's needed.

For pve, pull would be marginally handy for spread out mobs, but force speed every 15/20s and phantomstride already make you pretty moblie.

For pvp most players are in deception spec and have low slash to halt running enemies. I don't see how pull would make much difference in those cases.

Friendly pull? Overpowered for pvp. For pve no, it's bad enough with the sages using it mainly as a troll ability, let's not give another advanced class the same tool.

(I know sage/sorc pull can be useful. Mostly it just makes me dizzy and some sages get overzealous using it.)

honestly i don't think meny people would be too happy if they got that.

people already hate that sorcs have that ability other then for getting hard to reach places it either bugs out and glitchs people or you get those trolls that use the ability to annoy people and pull them down holes.