Character transfer (Legacy transfer)

Snippao

Hi guys,

How do i transfer my whole legacy from one server to another, including My ranked pvp tokens and everything else?

OR

How do i transfer those token that i cant put on my inventory (Like ranked pvp tokens, dark side tokens, etc)

?

Transferring one character should transfer your legacy rank/name to the other server. I'm not sure about the tokens, I've never paid attention to that, but all other legacy purchases have transferred on the few occasions where I did transfer, so things like Legacy bank, datacrons etc.

Transferring one character should transfer your legacy rank/name to the other server. I'm not sure about the tokens, I've never paid attention to that, but all other legacy purchases have transferred on the few occasions where I did transfer, so things like Legacy bank, datacrons etc.

I think the tokens earned stay, but your points reset to 0.

Hi guys,

How do i transfer my whole legacy from one server to another, including My ranked pvp tokens and everything else?

You can't transfer a legacy, just individual characters.

How do i transfer those token that i cant put on my inventory (Like ranked pvp tokens, dark side tokens, etc)

?

As far as I know, everything *should* transfer. I don't see why they would specifically exclude specific items like ranked tokens.

Regardless, please report back after moving so we have a definitive answer.

Easiest way to transfer a character is to use a referral link (like mine below) and use the free one-time server transfer.

Hi guys,

OR

?

Anything you want to transfer into the new server needs to be on the character you're sending. Note, any account unlocks will already be applied to your account on all servers, so you don't need to worry about re-unlocking outfits and things like that.

Event currency and other items from the legacy you want to transfer need to go into your player's inventory or cargo bay. Nothing from your legacy bay will appear in the new server, since that all stays on the old server.

Your achievements, legacy titles, etc. will all update any characters you have on the new server.

According to this thread from a couple of years ago, your ranked PVP comms will transfer over, but only whatever you have on the specific character you're transferring.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=883288

As for the poster telling you to click their referral link, don't do it unless you're a returning subscriber. If this is your first time subscribing, you won't get anything except a few XP things. If you're a returning sub, then you do get a free transfer, an inventory slot unlock and title unlock.

It's pretty easy to transfer, but it helps to have a checklist to make sure you don't forget anything important. For example, make sure to cancel any GTN sales and put the items in your inventory or cargo bay. Let us know how everything goes or if you have any other questions.

It's pretty easy to transfer, but it helps to have a checklist to make sure you don't forget anything important. For example, make sure to cancel any GTN sales and put the items in your inventory or cargo bay. Let us know how everything goes or if you have any other questions.

A couple of other oddities that don't transfer:

* Whatever is in your character's mailbox. If there are unclaimed items in your mailbox (e.g. returns from cancelled or expired GTN sales, or credits from completed GTN sales) they will be *lost*, gone for good.

* Whatever you stamped in your Outfit Designer slots. If you didn't keep the gear in your cargo hold, it, too, is gone for good.