I cant be the only person wanting nerf posts nerfed hard...

Floplag

Guys i know baseball season is upon us but for petes sake people can we deal with the bugs and such before we start aimlessly swinging the nerf bat at everything in sight?

Literally no one need a nerf right now, nothing.

Fix the set bonuses stacking, tactical swapping issues. etc.. all that unintended nonsense being exploited by various folks then worry about classes/specs.

Not sure if they are against the rules here.

They don't bother me though. We have to be able to speak about it if we think something is OP.

In this game in particular, where alting is so easy, people shouldnt take such talk personaly.

I have all the classes. Threads don't bother me. I value overall balance more.

Edited by Nemmar

Guys i know baseball season is upon us but for petes sake people can we deal with the bugs and such before we start aimlessly swinging the nerf bat at everything in sight?

Fix the set bonuses stacking, tactical swapping issues. etc.. all that unintended nonsense being exploited by various folks then worry about classes/specs.

no class need nerf? sin double cloak and change tactical mid fight, 3x maul spam --- uhmmm are you OKAY ?

Edited by KumbayaGOD

OK so im Kinda thinking perhaps someone didnt actually read the post. I specifically mentioned the issues with set bonuses and tactical and fixing bugs, before nerfs.

And no they arent against ToS, its just silly to worry about nerfing anyone before we fix the underlying causes.

100% support this statement :D

#nerfthenerfers

no class need nerf? sin double cloak and change tactical mid fight, 3x maul spam --- uhmmm are you OKAY ?

Um, that’s not a class nerf situation, that’s a gear and mechanic issue that needs fixing.

You are correct that there are issues, they just aren’t nerf issues.

Tactical’s should be locked at the start of the match and unswappable once the match starts. Exaclty the same as you can’t change your utilities or spec.

Not sure if they are against the rules here.

They don't bother me though. We have to be able to speak about it if we think something is OP.

In this game in particular, where alting is so easy, people shouldnt take such talk personaly.

I have all the classes. Threads don't bother me. I value overall balance more.

There's always some class that feels OP, and I've posted more than my share "nerf this" posts I fear, but since I started keeping 6-8 toons of different classes in regular rotation out of a larger pool I just feel like, meh, it's this toon's turn I guess.

The OP is right though, fix bugs before tinkering with classes again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.