Buy the CE don't play the first day?!

Yachera

want to hear the biggest piss off of all.

its BS about the pre-order date and when they are letting you in because a guy in my guild got invited today and he only registered his pre-order last week. and he hasnt even downloaded the game. he doesnt even really like the game..

thats the biggest thing that ticked me off about all this today......

3/10

Mislead more please.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure man everyone needs correctional officers and Legal assistents. Anyway a CJ degree is a *********** dime a dozen. Especially fropm some no name JC

Junior college? It's a four year program. People can keep their name brand I started in Marywood University didn't like it. I'll take the small class sizes, personal exp(not just PHDs), and generally happy atmosphere over going somewhere where you'd swear they were going to die if they got a A-.

Yes im upset cause when i purchased the CE was led to believe that we would get in before the ones who went to amazon and didnt have to put and cash down what soever, and are playing for free and jsut cancel their account when they actually have to pay.

The collectors edition, got u stuff IN collectors edition. What u want to be treated like the king of Egypt for the rest of the Old Republics gaming life?

No, but alittle slap en' tickle in the beginning to start us off would have been nice.

want to hear the biggest piss off of all.

its BS about the pre-order date and when they are letting you in because a guy in my guild got invited today and he only registered his pre-order last week. and he hasnt even downloaded the game. he doesnt even really like the game..

thats the biggest thing that ticked me off about all this today......

Your attempt to troll was unsuccessful. There is one HUGE flaw in your story.

Why would your friend spend money to pre-order a game he doesn't like. Try again.

You guys are idiots. Bioware even said today is launch day.

If first day is the 20th, then why will there be Level 50s at "Launch Day".

Stop being dumb. Servers live = Launch. Everything else is sugercoating it.

LOL wut? Almost every MMO in the past few years has had Early Access. Sometimes it's just a set day based on pre-orders sometimes CE's get in early sometimes it's random.

Launch day is launch day. Early Access is Early Access.

If EA was based on which version you ordered you'd be upset.

If EA was fubar because of server Queue's you'd be upset.

That doesn't just happen in such societies. People can have entitlement mentality regardless. Besides, there are probably lots of CE owners busy with RL things and will play when they get to it; like me.

Yes it does happen in other societies. However you are asking what buying the CE has to do with early access. I have answered that question. Alot of ppl who have bought it feel that they should get preferential treatment over ppl who have bought the standard edition, in regards to early access, this is because in capitalist societies ppl think money directly relates to preferential treatment. That is what buying the CE has to do with early access.

Edited by coronary

Anybody else who spent the $150 on the CE alittle put off by not being able to play the first day?

P.S. I'm not raging, just alittle put off

You buy a collectors edition because you are into Star Wars -and if you are not you are playing the wrong game- and want to add that particular set of items to your collection. You do not buy a Collectors Edition just because you think spending a little extra cash is going to get you in sooner when they posted every where Pre-order earlier for earlier access.

Wait in Line, and wait your turn. Just like everyone else.

you pay to play the game on the 20th, that is the Release date!

this is like getting angry for buying 2 cookies and getting a third cookie free.

Just be happy you get to play at all on the release date, some people wont be able to.

you pay to play the game on the 20th, that is the Release date!

this is like getting angry for buying 2 cookies and getting a third cookie free.

Just be happy you get to play at all on the release date, some people wont be able to.

Who's angry? I'm not, I've seen standard buyers raging so bad I thought they'd go Pucking Super Sayian!

Anybody else who spent the $150 on the CE alittle put off by not being able to play the first day?

P.S. I'm not raging, just alittle put off

Well, maybe you should read what you're agreeing to in advance next time.

Basically, you're "put off" for getting exactly what you agreed to. Nice work.

buy and version of pre-order and watch people play as you pay for their smooth experience. i am put off. We will never get that smooth experience as they allow more and more people in so the idea is just back asswards

I'm a CE and i want special treatment because i wasted 150 dollars for no apparent reason and waited till the last minute to register. Pretty much sums up what most CE elitists think. I too pre-ordered, do i want super early access?? No. Would i like it? Sure.

But i'm not going to parade around how much more important i am. And, err... sorry to burst your bubble, but regular editions pay for YOUR smooth experience. You know, more ppl bought the regular, a lot more.

Well, maybe you should read what you're agreeing to in advance next time.

Basically, you're "put off" for getting exactly what you agreed to. Nice work.

I didn't know that I agreed to a surprise extra day of early access!

Or lack there of!

Edited by Yachera