CS is now deleting tickets rather than resolving and closeing them.

ThatGuyToo

I went to update a ticket from last week because I had another occurrence of a renown crate not giving any reward at all. Much to my dismay all tickets I created since Onslaught have been deleted. Not closed but completely deleted. There are tickets from like March 2019 but none I created in November 2019 or since.

I am wondering if this is Biowares way of telling me to not bother, that they do not care. Hopefully Eric or someone can provide some information to the contrary.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I went to update a ticket from last week because I had another occurrence of a renown crate not giving any reward at all. Much to my dismay all tickets I created since Onslaught have been deleted. Not closed but completely deleted. There are tickets from like March 2019 but none I created in November 2019 or since.

I am wondering if this is Biowares way of telling me to not bother, that they do not care. Hopefully Eric or someone can provide some information to the contrary.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Have you relogged since you noticed they were gone? Had the same issue yesterday, but when I relogged they were back.