Thermonuclear Fusion tactical no longer working

DarkLordKRH

What’s it supposed to do? Maybe with a bit more info we can answer

I just tested it with my Arsenal Mercenary, and it's working fine for me.

Triss, what's it's supposed to do is this - you need a bunch of fairly sturdy mobs, so I chose a Nar Shaddaa Heroic called "Hunger of the Vrbithers". First you send in your comp in Tank mode to keep them busy and bunch them up. Then you hit one with your Tracer Missile to put Heat Signature on it. Then you hit that same one with Fusion Missile, which spreads the Heat Signature to all nearby mobs it affects. Then you fire Heat-Seeking Missile, which first fires the usual 3 missiles at your selected target, and then fires two more at each nearby target with Heat Signature.

Triss, what's it's supposed to do is this - you need a bunch of fairly sturdy mobs, so I chose a Nar Shaddaa Heroic called "Hunger of the Vrbithers". First you send in your comp in Tank mode to keep them busy and bunch them up. Then you hit one with your Tracer Missile to put Heat Signature on it. Then you hit that same one with Fusion Missile, which spreads the Heat Signature to all nearby mobs it affects. Then you fire Heat-Seeking Missile, which first fires the usual 3 missiles at your selected target, and then fires two more at each nearby target with Heat Signature.

LoL, now that I‘ve collected all the gear and tactical’s I need for pvp, I’m going to get that tactical for laughs and giggles in pve. I’m not sure it would be that great in pvp, but some of the most fun tactical’s aren’t.

Thanks for sharing. I’ve been scratching my head on what to use my next lot of tech frags on. I’ve already geared up what I can from the vendors on 6 classes or 9 classes if you include the tank and healing gear sets that keep dropping for my dps characters (I don’t even play heals or tank) and let’s not forget the off hand generators and powertech tank gear I get on my Merc. I don’t even have a PT. Would you believe I’ve even had two preserver tank pieces (shield bonuses) drop for my sniper :rolleyes:

Edited by TrixxieTriss

It's rubbish for PvP. Which is what it was advertised for oddly :rolleyes:

That shouldn’t surprise anyone, Bioware have NFI on what’s good for pvp and what’s not.

They were still stacking accuracy into sorc gear when we had pvp gear.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

• 3 months later...
...Then you hit one with your Tracer Missile to put Heat Signature on it. Then you hit that same one with Fusion Missile, which spreads the Heat Signature to all nearby mobs it affects. Then you fire Heat-Seeking Missile...

How do you fit Fusion Missile into your rotation? It's normally not used at all.

I believe this is the standard rotation: Tracer Missile, Supercharged Gas, Priming Shot, Heatseeker Missile, Electro Net, Blazing Bolts, TM, TM, Rail Shot, BB, TM, HM, PS, TM etc....

I've also noticed that if you fire Heat Seeking Missile to fast after Fusion Missile, it doesn't work. It feels like you have to wait a good 2-3 seconds before firing HSM for it to actually shoot multiple targets.