Thoughts on Crit rating for dps guardian?

Sinatore

To stop the bumpfest, here's a tentative answer.

For Vigilance, Power is top followed by Crit, then Surge.

For Focus, Power isn't as high, and Surge is at least as valuable as crit.

Reason being, Focus has a lot of Crit Chance built into the tree for a lot of abilities, while Vigilance only has the proc that affects two abilities.

I haven't seen any theorycrafting done on the subject of Guardian DPS as of yet either.

To stop the bumpfest, here's a tentative answer.

For Vigilance, Power is top followed by Crit, then Surge.

For Focus, Power isn't as high, and Surge is at least as valuable as crit.

Reason being, Focus has a lot of Crit Chance built into the tree for a lot of abilities, while Vigilance only has the proc that affects two abilities.

I haven't seen any theorycrafting done on the subject of Guardian DPS as of yet either.

As far as focus is concerned, I would think that surge and power would take priority over crit mainly due to the fact that one is guaranteed a crit every 15 or so seconds.

Edited by Bgiffo

As far as focus is concerned, I would think that surge and power would take priority over crit mainly due to the fact that one is guaranteed a crit every 15 or so seconds.

This. I would go surge and power to boost those 100% crits you get and make them as big as possible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.