"There was a problem updating your ticket, please try again later"

matthobbit

I've been getting these automated responses for the past 2+ months when trying to update my tickets, of which there are many, and never gotten a response except "please submit a bug report" and I've been extremely unhappy with the responses. I'm not a beta tester, and frankly, responses like these to paying subscribers feel pretty insulting.

I thought there was more support going into SWTOR since 6.0 dropped. Is there something wrong with the CS tool or do they just no longer want us to submit tickets?

I've been getting these automated responses for the past 2+ months when trying to update my tickets, of which there are many, and never gotten a response except "please submit a bug report" and I've been extremely unhappy with the responses. I'm not a beta tester, and frankly, responses like these to paying subscribers feel pretty insulting.

I thought there was more support going into SWTOR since 6.0 dropped. Is there something wrong with the CS tool or do they just no longer want us to submit tickets?

You can't update reports and neither should you get a reply from a CS representative when it comes to these. That's how it is... for most MMOs, if not all.

Edited by TheRandomWolf

If you "can't update a report" then why is there a button that says "Update Report"

It's broken, like so much other stuff in the game...lol. And yes, it did use to work at one stage...lol

Also, I think CS is broken too, or maybe just down to 1 person, seems like only one person answering all the tickets. They usually do answer, but lately, they've gotten very bad at it

Edited by DarkTergon

It's broken, like so much other stuff in the game...lol. And yes, it did use to work at one stage...lol

Also, I think CS is broken too, or maybe just down to 1 person, seems like only one person answering all the tickets. They usually do answer, but lately, they've gotten very bad at it

Actually that was to your detractor, not you. I just forgot to quote him. :)