The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Classical wizard hat

Townowi

I acknowledge there are a few existing outfits that can be made to look like wizard robes (CM, craftable, or even rep vendors) so I would be led to think it wouldn't be much of a stylistic stretch to have a dyeable wizard hat, either as part of a set or as a stand-alone part. Personally I feel it would be bought primarily for sorcs/sages.

You could always chalk up a hat that's both pointy and wide-brimmed to an alien culture/race...

I acknowledge there are a few existing outfits that can be made to look like wizard robes (CM, craftable, or even rep vendors) so I would be led to think it wouldn't be much of a stylistic stretch to have a dyeable wizard hat, either as part of a set or as a stand-alone part. Personally I feel it would be bought primarily for sorcs/sages.

You could always chalk up a hat that's both pointy and wide-brimmed to an alien culture/race...

I'd love to see this too. I know it's a Star Wars game, but people do dress up from other sources/ip's too

Im sure the clothing of the countless cultures of the Star Wars universe is diverse enough to throw in some wizardy and witchy hats without too much explanation necessary, if any.

The real trick is explaining the brooms and magic wands they should make that we can use as light sabers and guns!

Im sure the clothing of the countless cultures of the Star Wars universe is diverse enough to throw in some wizardy and witchy hats without too much explanation necessary, if any.

The real trick is explaining the brooms and magic wands they should make that we can use as light sabers and guns!

Considering that your gear progression on Rishi for your class story results in a complete pirate outfit with a 3-cornered hat, I don't see why there couldn't be one to adorn your character in a complete Hogwarts outfit, completely with a Nimbus 2000 and wizard hat.

I feel a broomstick would work better as a mount than as a blaster or sniper rifle. However, lightsaber-sized wands can still be made without too much complication.