Hit 50 sitting in WoW

ArchAngelAlien

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im drunk and have already been warned for attacking people on these forums, so I will not reply with how I feel about the lack of intelligence on these boards. But I will say this, I started playing day 1 of the ETA and I am only lev 30. Thats with atleast 4-5 hours a day sometimes more. How did you take your time to get to lev 50? Why dont you try to make another toon, see the game from a different storyline? Or maybe just go help your guild mates with getting to lev 50?

But like what has already been said, it has only been 9 days since this game hit fully live with a good patch on day 7. Give them time to fix things!!

Pre-ordering CE somehow gives you more weight with your opinion? The only difference between a whiny CE-buyer and a whiny SE-buyer is that the CE-buyer is out more money. I highly doubt that Bioware twisted your arm and made you buy CE by force.

My husband pre-ordered CE, but that was before he discovered that he would be deploying to Afghanistan before Early Game Access. So, I don't really care about your problems, OP. CE is only more expensive due to the fluffy extras, like the statue, the art book, the soundtrack, etc. If all you cared about was the game, then you should have just bought Standard Edition. And I would tell my husband the exact same thing if he shared your opinion, but something tells me that he wouldn't share your opinion, because he's played multiple MMOs, a few at launch, and I suspect he'd tell you, all the way from Afghanistan, to stop with the QQing after 9 days of official launch time because you lack any sort of patience whatsoever.

Listen to this female. She speaks wisdom.

I paid for the collector's edition, the art book, and the strategy guide so I feel I deserve to make 1 thread about how I feel.

I hit 50, took my time doing it and now I am sitting at the end game. Alot of people are not 50 yet in my guild so experiencing raiding is going to have to wait about a month.

The dalies are okay but not enough to keep you busy.

I am not re rolling a new character.

Between all the bugs I have such as not being able to see guild or party chat without exiting the game and then going back into a que line of 200 just to fix the problem is not very awesome. Insta que warzone pops send you to the character selection screen 80% of the time.

Honestly the game is fun, but the end game is what I am about as I love to raid and get loot and have a 4 days a week schedule to dedicate to raiding.

I canceled my sub, and explained to them why, they don't seem to really be adressing some of these issues and the last patch did not address some game breaking issues such as the bounty hunter's class quest chain breaking and not being able to progress your story or get dalies in Illum.

Ima sit back at 50, finish the rest of my 18 days on my free sub, go back to wow and wait for some bug fixes and content updates.

Thats all I have to say.

Oh noes! You got to 50 in about 2 weeks, and now there is no one to do end game content with!? Thats TURRIBLE!! And clearly biowares fault!

Seriously.. It's not biowares vault that you got to 50.. and now have no one to raid with, it's your fault for having the expectation that everyone else would be level cap too.

That's how it is in brand new MMOs not that many people are ready to raid within 2 weeks of the official launch. My main is level 40, I'm not rushing those last 10 levels because no one else in my guild is even close to 40, thats why I play alts, and pvp.

So yeah, your own fault for expecting that everyone else would level at the same rate as you.

I'm sorry OP, you didn't take your time at all. I've played this game on minimum 6 hours a day since release and my highest level is 26. You absolutely raced through the game.

Exactly... I would probably be higher leveled it not for my others... and I'll make tons more alts when I'm done with that... etc.

I'm not going to ever get bored with this game. And when I do, more content'll be added, and this game'll hopefully be on its way.

I hit 50, took my time doing it and now I am sitting at the end game.

Really? You took your time... OK, get a damn life for real.

If you're playing the game 8 hours a day, then you need to get a JOB.

Unless your one of those cool guys that stream and make money..

I made one of everything, and two Bounty Hunters. None of them are over level 30. My problem is, I want to experience everything in the game. I'm an artist and I appreciate every small facet of these people's creation. I want to do every quest, craft everything, PvP constantly, and explore the world completely. I find that I am gaining levels quite fast and If i continue to quest in one area without changing, I outlevel it, and the quests are no longer challenging, especially if i have a companion with me. I also don't make enough money to continue crafting on the level I am supposed to be at, and have money for training new skills. I don't understand people who rush through a game just to say they are at level 50. So what? I'm pretty sure if you're not Scandinavian or Korean that you're not the first there. It's like you're missing the point. I like the experience, which this game is rich in. I only wish that there was more time to take it all in.

I am not sure how you think the endgame here is any different from WoW's endgame. There it is pretty much a daily quest chore-fest to get your rep up with some new faction invented for that expansion. If you want your guildies to get raid ready quicker, give them a hand through FPs and content. The game is less than 2 weeks old, getting to max level and then complaining there aren't enough other max levelers is silly.

took your time to 50. yeah. 9days official 16unofficial. over a holiday week. took your time to 50? seriously lol... also, no one cares if you are quiting why do you think we should care? just read an article about facebook/myspace users, yes im a minority dont use it. but to simplifiy it, explained how users of social networking sites are becoming very vain. reading some of these forum posts its true.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME, I POWER LEVELED AND AM BORED I CANCELED. I LIKE THE GAME SO DONT FLAME ME, BUT I NEED TO BE HEARD HEY OVER HERE LOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEE!!!!

Edited by Mrshush

I paid for the collector's edition, the art book, and the strategy guide so I feel I deserve to make 1 thread about how I feel.

Well, you're perfectly in your rights to start a new thread regardless of which version you bought. But why dangle the CE and other gimmicks over everyone's head?

I hit 50, took my time doing it and now I am sitting at the end game. Alot of people are not 50 yet in my guild so experiencing raiding is going to have to wait about a month.

The dalies are okay but not enough to keep you busy.

I am not re rolling a new character.

I've just hit 50 with my first toon, and let me tell you: I've spent a lot of time ingame. I don't mean to sound patronizing, but I imagine not many people have this much time on their hands.

Or maybe you spaced through all conversations, thus skipping the feature that really sets TOR apart from the crowd. In that case I pity you for obviously buying the CE of a game that doesn't suit your tastes.

Between all the bugs I have such as not being able to see guild or party chat without exiting the game and then going back into a que line of 200 just to fix the problem is not very awesome. Insta que warzone pops send you to the character selection screen 80% of the time.

TOR is the first MMO you experience from the start, I take it. These things are unavoidable at the beginning, and compared to other MMOs, TOR's start was handled very well. Personally, I've not encountered one single bug that was more than a typo.

WoW compared to that, however... d'you know how long Blizzard took to implement the ships between continents? They were covered for, rather fittingly, by "Captain Placeholder" for a VERY long time. And when they were implemented they were so buggy (dropping players into an exhaustion zone, killing them) that they were again ex-plemented for a few months. Just to give you some idea about how "perfect" other games handled things up to half a year into their launch.

Honestly the game is fun, but the end game is what I am about as I love to raid and get loot and have a 4 days a week schedule to dedicate to raiding.

On a personal note, please go back to WoW then. I hear Blizzard is catering rather exclusively to raiders. I mean, well and good, I do enjoy a nice raid now and then. But what do you want Bioware to do? Should they force players to step up their levelling speed so they can support your raiding needs at "endgame"?

On a side note: I really love how BW managed that the game really feels like a game from level 1 on, and not just a levelling grind.

I canceled my sub, and explained to them why, they don't seem to really be adressing some of these issues and the last patch did not address some game breaking issues such as the bounty hunter's class quest chain breaking and not being able to progress your story or get dalies in Illum.

Ima sit back at 50, finish the rest of my 18 days on my free sub, go back to wow and wait for some bug fixes and content updates.

Thats all I have to say.

Well, that honestly sucks for you, but again: Starting MMOs is a hugely complex undertaking. No, you cannot compare now-TOR to now-WoW. WoW has had 7 years to ripen and flesh out.

I mean sure, it's your money, your free time, your call.

But I cannot help the sentiment that your expectations are a bit on the high-to-impossible-to-live-up-to side. You've spent a lot of cash on TOR, granted. And now you're entitled to better treatment, or what?

Edited by Muesliac

The RABID fanboys. Game was released too soon, has A LOT of issues. It's a slap in the face that they expect people to wait and pay them money so they can bring this game to an acceptable level. Classic EA.

This. Absolutely dead on. EA rushed it out the door about 75% finished.

This. Absolutely dead on. EA rushed it out the door about 75% finished.

75%??? s#!t, if this is only 75% done then I cant wait for it to be 100% done. But hey, you just joined these forums this month, you must know everything!!!

people are upset over the promise of a game instead of receiving a game on release. for those of us that have dealt w/ this before and have been let down, the **** can be frustrating. then again this game never mentioned anything about catering to the more "hardcore" players, mostly for fans of the star wars universe.

So it's the same like WoW then, or any other mmo for that matter? What a shocker. I remember hitting 60 back in WoW vanilla. There was *nothing* to do, people were still leveling, you couldn't even find people to do a 5-man dungeon. Anyway i left for a few months and then came back.

The end-game in WoW is so boring, the only joy WoW has to bring is the LFD tool and the LFR. The raids are just sad pieces of rushed content to try keep some players left in the sinking ship. They used to put their soul into the raids now everything is a copy of vanilla, but more dumbified.

Daily quests? seriously. I got bored after the first 20 quests because i knew you'd have to to them every day for an eternity. No thanks. Talk about useless content. Hang a carrot on a stick and let the player chase it over a cliff. Don't get me started on the PvP in WoW. It's a sad, sad mess. I'll leave it at that.

I'm not saying swtor is any better because it's pretty much the same in many regards. You either like that game style or you don't. I do enjoy swtor but it has a lot of issues, which some to me are quite critical.