Anti-Snowball Cartel item

JPryde

Hi.

Yes, I hate the Lifeday event. I hate it every year. I accept that people like it and I do not mind that they like it. I do not want them to stop having their event, but I would very much apreciate a valid option not to be part of their event pretty similar to every other event, where participation is opt-in not all-in.

What I am looking forward to:

An item or buff similar to the anti-Rakhghul serum, which prevents any snoballs being thrown at the wearer of item/buff either by the ability or the cannon (or the freaking NPCs!).

The buff would be immediately canceled, when the user throws a snowball themselves, while the item would outright prevent any throwing of snoballs, as to make it fair.

This would still allow all snowball-enthusiasts to play their gamem and it would all all grinches like myself to play the normal game and leave the christmas madness to the real world and relish in the peaceful StarWars world without being annoyed every single step you take in public.

The icing on the cake would be an item, that automatically kills anyone who throws a snowball at you, but I can understand, that I will never get that ;)

Aa added goodie, I would like an option to kill the Wookiee-vermin instead of hugging them.

Edited by JPryde

Hi.

Yes, I hate the Lifeday event. I hate it every year. I accept that people like it and I do not mind that they like it. I do not want them to stop having their event, but I would very much apreciate a valid option not to be part of their event pretty similar to every other event, where participation is opt-in not all-in.

An item or buff similar to the anti-Rakhghul serum, which prevents any snoballs being thrown at the wearer of item/buff either by the ability or the cannon (or the freaking NPCs!).

The buff would be immediately canceled, when the user throws a snowball themselves, while the item would outright prevent any throwing of snoballs, as to make it fair.

This would still allow all snowball-enthusiasts to play their gamem and it would all all grinches like myself to play the normal game and leave the christmas madness to the real world and relish in the peaceful StarWars world without being annoyed every single step you take in public.

The icing on the cake would be an item, that automatically kills anyone who throws a snowball at you, but I can understand, that I will never get that ;)

Aa added goodie, I would like an option to kill the Wookiee-vermin instead of hugging them.

I 100% agree with this.

Hi.

First, it's not Christmas, it's life day, :p

Secondly, who got 'within a couple of hours ' for the pool on when someone would post and complain ;)

/me throws a SNOWball , one for everyone in the audience :D:D:D:D:D