Retracted..

Wolfninjajedi

That's nice. Maybe you could have left the question up and posted the answer so that the next person with the same question could benefit from your experience.

Exactly. People, you need to post not just for your own sake, but others too. Need to work on your netiquette, OP.

It might have been a very embarrasing question he asked, so they hid it before anyone could see ;)

Well, judging by his answer he found what HE needed, and decided to remove his requested info. Nothing indicates it was a stupid question.

I think people just don't realize that things they have trouble with or don't understand often times are the same for others, so questions on the forums often help more than just the original poster when they post a problem.

I think Steve was right in pointing out it's often useful leaving up any questions we ask on the forums for others to potentially learn from when answered.

Edited by Lhancelot

Well, judging by his answer he found what HE needed, and decided to remove his requested info. Nothing indicates it was a stupid question.

Was a joke, nothing ground breaking I'll admit, but something funny to brighten up someone's day :p

But it's quite possible it was something easy, and he wanted to delete his own post, before anyone saw it, but we can't.

Which is another subject altogether, and probably has it's own thread :)

Was a joke, nothing ground breaking I'll admit, but something funny to brighten up someone's day :p

I have posted some dumb questions, no doubt. You never know, someone else might have the same dumb question though so instead of letting people sit and wonder, I just leave my stupid question up. :D

I have posted some dumb questions, no doubt. You never know, someone else might have the same dumb question though so instead of letting people sit and wonder, I just leave my stupid question up. :D

lol, that's true. There's been a few posts that people have retracted, and people wonder what it was. But I still think a delete option would be useful :)