Walkers still are not right.... Ran Wrath and Ruin last night.

akdonkey

So I did Wrath and Ruin last night. 22nd character that's at that story point I might add. The walker took to much damage between the first 2 repair spots. I got destroyed between first two. I have done this many times before granted it should not be easy but, at the same time I either need self repair on that mission or more hit points. I noted how many times I have completed this before everyone tells me I did it wrong. Plus my controls seemed to do what they wanted at times. Like get a cool down timer and not actually perform the shot or stomp I intended.

So I did Wrath and Ruin last night. 22nd character that's at that story point I might add. The walker took to much damage between the first 2 repair spots. I got destroyed between first two. I have done this many times before granted it should not be easy but, at the same time I either need self repair on that mission or more hit points. I noted how many times I have completed this before everyone tells me I did it wrong. Plus my controls seemed to do what they wanted at times. Like get a cool down timer and not actually perform the shot or stomp I intended.

Completely agree. And I pointed this out on the pts, which was much, much worse. They made one tiny tweak and then still push really hard walkers and turret’s live through out the game. Which has also been tweaked, but still not enough.

The problem is the adds combined have too much power. Their health meters are ok, but the combined damage out put is too much. The bosses are now, mostly ok (it was nearly in passable on the pts).

My suggestion from the pts was nerf the trash mobs damage out and put more more repair locations for some missions to compensate. The self repair walkers could probably do with a buff to DCD speeds.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Last night I did the War on Iokath and the walker 3 droid fight I did ok in that with just stomping. Maybe Im missing something or its always been that way. Does hitting any trigger all cool downs? That does not seem right to me.

I've always been terrible at the Iokath walker mission... either side of 6.0, I'm probably going to die at least once. So long as I remember to heal when I resurrect, it's only once. Can't speak for KOTET, I hate those walker missions so much that I won't even play any of it again, much less after 6.0.

The Iokath Turret mission is a real pain though. To defeat the enemy walker, I had to dismount and use my level 50 healing companion. I couldn't get through that mission just manning the turret as designed. It was my first time doing the mission Imp side, but I don't recall having any issues on Pub side months ago.

Last night I did the War on Iokath and the walker 3 droid fight I did ok in that with just stomping. Maybe Im missing something or its always been that way. Does hitting any trigger all cool downs? That does not seem right to me.

done it twice recently and first time i wasn't aware how ineffective everything but the stomp was now.

someone new doing that fight is most likely not going to be able to complete it. since if you die you wont be able to get full health back and if you try to take them out 1 by they will start to respawn.

it clearly isn't working as intened but can be completed with just that one ability.

I don’t think it’s just walkers, either. The daily on iokath where you have to control a turret is impossible too, enemies almost one shot you.

The turret for that daily is usless for anything beyond the normal mobs. Load up on the personal turrets at the droid vendor before attempting the quest. Use your comp and kill the normal mobs and the walkers. Once the big champ walker spawns, drop your turret(s) and let them do their damage while you beat the stuffing out of it. The turrets hold aggro. If a turret dies plant another.

Do NOT use the quest turret. It is useless and will only get you killed. Use the vendor turrets.