Bioware, admit that you stealth nerfed loot from Flashpoints..

NogueiraA

The first 2 weeks of Onslaught 100% of the loot from MM Flashpoints were item level 306.

Every Flashpoint i'd get around 28-30 pieces of loot all 306.

Now i'm getting exactly 20 pieces every run, 18 out of 20 pieces are 304/302.

We do understand when you tone something down, but doing it stealth is the same as calling us stupid. You think we wouldn't notice? We're not dumb. Well gues I am dumb for trusting you for so long.

The first 2 weeks of Onslaught 100% of the loot from MM Flashpoints were item level 306.

We do understand when you tone something down, but doing it stealth is the same as calling us stupid. You think we wouldn't notice? We're not dumb. Well gues I am dumb for trusting you for so long.

Um...what FP's are you doing that are even netting you that many pieces? lol

But that's not stealth nerfed. That's been the statement since it started, you can get the iLvl you need or a level or two below.

It is what it is. 306 does drop a lot though so I'm not gonna complain because the lower ones are just TF for me.

Um...what FP's are you doing that are even netting you that many pieces? lol

But that's not stealth nerfed. That's been the statement since it started, you can get the iLvl you need or a level or two below.

It is what it is. 306 does drop a lot though so I'm not gonna complain because the lower ones are just TF for me.

How is that NOT stealth nerf? A week ago doing the SAME flashpoints getting all 306, now 98% of the loot is 304/302.

"it is what it is", what logic is that? You just eat whatever the company throws at you? Because "it is what it is" is exactly that.

I'm paraphrasing from another poster in a different thread.

If your toon is item rated 305 or lower...you can get "horizontal" or "vertical" progression loot drops.

Presumably the "loot formula" is based around that.

Once you get to 306, the formula doesn't change, but there aren't anymore "vertical" drops. Only "horizontal" which seems to allow for 2-4 "levels" below your current level.

What I've been doing, and this is for the entire game, is keeping a suit of "304" gear ready to open crates with while I use my "306" gear to actually run content with.

If your toon is item rated 305 or lower...you can get "horizontal" or "vertical" progression loot drops.

Once you get to 306, the formula doesn't change, but there aren't anymore "vertical" drops. Only "horizontal" which seems to allow for 2-4 "levels" below your current level.

What I've been doing, and this is for the entire game, is keeping a suit of "304" gear ready to open crates with while I use my "306" gear to actually run content with.

Wise in the force, this one is.

Baby Dasty the Hutt

How is that NOT stealth nerf? A week ago doing the SAME flashpoints getting all 306, now 98% of the loot is 304/302.

"it is what it is", what logic is that? You just eat whatever the company throws at you? Because "it is what it is" is exactly that.

Because they did NOT stealth nerf anything. Too bad that doesn't suite your prerogative for the company. They do shady things, but this isn't one of them. As it was stated even by Darev, you get to 306, you get lesser drops at times.

Heck I still get 298, but as I stated they turn to TF so it still is benefiting me.

As for your last little jab, no I'm not pitching fits on the forums over something that's clearly been stated beforehand just you have NOT noticed yet. :rolleyes: So yes, "it is what it is". :rolleyes:

It's not Stealth nerfed, you simply didn't pray hard enough to the RNG Gods.

No seriously, it all depends on how lucky you were. Today I had a few runs where I had almost only 306 gear drops and then I had one or two where I didn't even get a single 306, only 304 or 302. It's been like that for weeks. It all depends on the RNG and no stealth nerfs happened, if they did, more people would have noticed.

Edited by Ylliarus

This isn't even close to the norm. If you did indeed get that many pieces of 306, then you were nothing more than lucky. The bolded part is close to what's normal, except you failed to mention getting 306 as well. And unless you can verify it, your entire post wreaks of nonsense.

I brought this up 3 weeks ago now. I was told basically all the same stuff you’re being told on this thread.

Since then, I also believe there has been a second nerf with the last patch, but that’s just my point of view and I’ve no proof (obviously)

Honestly, they’ve probably done it to slow down people min maxing or gearing up Alts properly. I’m past caring. There is so much wrong with this expansion (now the tiny bit of shine has worn off).

Bioware basically go afk for 4-5 weeks on major problems and bugs. In that time nothing gets fixed, it just gets worse and they nerf things along the way. Their priorities as usual is keeping this a massive credit and time sink. They don’t care if it’s fun or not.

Once the 60 day prepaid is up, we’ll be looking for something else to play. I suggest anyone else who feels like this should consider options because it’s only going to get worse since Bioware’s new focus is rebooting Anthem.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I do agree the first part is most likely the case. But I’ve tested the theory of running with slightly lower gear. Honestly, after all the Red Reaper runs we’ve done to test it, I can’t say wether it works or not because it averages out about the same. Best guess, is it makes no difference.

I get tons of 302-304 items with a 306 mod/enhancement/armoring in them. I think to many people only look at the over all I-lvl and not the individual pieces inside it. You can get many of the min/maxed pieces in lower I-lvl gear if you pay attention. Again this is by far the easiest expansion to gear in. Granted I only have 5 lvl 75 toons but they all have 306 mostly min/maxed and all but one has a full 7 piece set.

I get tons of 302-304 items with a 306 mod/enhancement/armoring in them. I think to many people only look at the over all I-lvl and not the individual pieces inside it. You can get many of the min/maxed pieces in lower I-lvl gear if you pay attention. Again this is by far the easiest expansion to gear in. Granted I only have 5 lvl 75 toons but they all have 306 mostly min/maxed and all but one has a full 7 piece set.

This is also true. I noticed though, that many of the iRated 306 stuff drops inside trash pieces instead of individually. Best guess, based on my luck or experiences, is Bioware changed it so more drop this way than they do singly. If so, it would certain fit their credit sink design. The more that drop inside gear, the more credits the players need to pay to rip them out.

(97,000 credits is ludicrous).

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Makes sense … looks like I just need to use a different line on the ol' slide ruler !! That works !