130% - 240% Health Bars ...

jambalayabungee

Here is the "normal" Health Bars, when the new normal is supposedly people being at 130% instead of 100%, except yourself for some reason :

https://pasteboard.co/IGi0v36.png

Now sometimes those extra health bars can get pretty ridiculous in case of extra health gained for a reason x added to the normal (already extended) health bars

(in Scyva sm, which went up as far as 240% health bars)

https://pasteboard.co/IGhRFRM.png

So in that case, my 50% health is 50%, and the rest of my team's half full-health would be 120% .... or 70% if they had 30 stacks of veteran edge , and depending if they had the health buff or not .... XD

Can we agree its not really practical ? Its also cluttering the op frames even more, overlapping. Also, its confusing and annoying as hell for healers , because you don't really see at first glance what is the max health somebody can get, as it vary.

Oh, its also possible than a person have its health locked to under 100%, like I got an underleveled person in an operation having their max health locked at 90%, which was also annoying as hell because all you see is that ever-missing chunk of health lol .

I know its related to the veteran's edge stacks (for the 130% most ppl get), I dont know if its intended but I sure do hope its gonna be changed. I know Im not alone in this :3

Edited by jambalayabungee

It seems to be related to the Veteran's Edge or whatever it's called stacking buff for gear. People in 306 gear have the extended health bars almost every time I see it.

bingo

Level Lock takes away your health, veterans edge sells it back to and makes it look like a bonus.... seems to be a them with this expansion

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, it's a really bad look letting this go on for weeks. Looks really amateurish! The devs are better than this lol.

I mean it looks like a temporary bug that would get fixed within a day of it being in the game, it's that bad yet here we are, weeks after it got added to the game still thriving with ZERO acknowledgement by Eric Musco that this needs fixed.

I'd suggest sending PMs to BW representatives on the forums, otherwise anything you write here risks never being viewed by anyone of importance. It seems the forums are just here for appearance purposes not actual communication between players and devs.

I've been told another way to contact them is via Twitter, or other social media outlets where they actually seem interested in communicating more directly with the players but I can't personally say if it's true or not.

Actual healing numbers are fine. The problem is that the percentages are a lie. So when I'm healing a tank and his visual health bar says he's nearly at full health, he's not. To confuse you more, your own health bar is correct at 0-100% health -- just not anyone else's.

To make it extra confusing, players don't even have an extra +30% health because the 30 veteran stacks put you at 157k which is close to the 140k you had in 5.10.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller