Can we kill Tau Idair?

Reeny

Such a snotty brat...

Offered Peace and be nice to her but she was so aggressive.

swtor should just give us to choice to run a sith lightsaber through her snotty nose right there and then.

Make it happen pls!

Only if we get her hairstyle as a reward. The knott bounces!

Such a snotty brat...

Yeah, maybe because "peace is a lie." ;)

I love Tau as a character, and I doubly enjoyed her interactions with Arn in Onslaught. Wonderful, rich, sympathetic characters. Hope for much more from them going forwards! Actually I enjoyed pretty much all the characters in Onslaught and hope for more content from any of them who survive our playthroughs. :)

No you can't. With Satele out of comission she is the only Jedi of which we know something other then just their name (that is if you have an alt on rep side of course)

They even stick her in new FP for Imperlials to fight, while pubs fight Malgus. Compare that to Anri who doesn't do anything agains pubs in their story, just instantly surrounds.

So yes, Bioware wants her to be important. My guess she will be around as long as Malgus won't die.

Edited by Gelious

Such a snotty brat...

swtor should just give us to choice to run a sith lightsaber through her snotty nose right there and then.

Make it happen pls!

Is there any reason she should trust a Sith? My sorceress did the same thing but she expected her to act like she did. She didn't expect her to believe her. Even my agent (who is an imperial saboteur) didn't expect her to play nice with her. Kind of funny you accuse her of being snotty yet the first thing you want to do when she won't "bow" to your wishes is kill her. I wonder why she didn't believe you. :p

I like Tau (and Maj Anri).

I want to run more characters past to see what small changes might occur depending on choices.

On my sorc I probably would have let her slip away if someone didn't knock her out.

I'd rather kill Malgus than Tau. I'm a bad sith!! (or maybe a normal one???) :)

I would kill Tau and Malgus given the chance, like i did to those two dumb sith

Tau is annoying.

Jedi are supposed to be peaceful and Im courteously offering her peace but she became beotchy and snapped at me.

Die!

Tau is annoying.

Jedi are supposed to be peaceful and Im courteously offering her peace but she became beotchy and snapped at me.

Die!

lol Just cose you offered her peace, it doesn't mean she is obligated to say 'Yeah! lets be friend!'' . She isn't the leader of the little that is left of the Jedi. That deicison of 'peace'' you are offering, isn't for her to say yes or accept.

And considering the crummy deal the repb got with the Coruscant Treaty, who want that again ? the sith were using the treaty to play hide and seek kamikaze attack . They would attack Repb world, then go in front of the camera claiming 'Oh it wasn't us...it was some silly sith who dunnit..and we are totally in favor of peace'' .

and last, its part of the story lol

I wonder why she didn't believe you :rolleyes:

I really enjoyed her and Arn pub side and really want to see more of them (haven't finished imp side yet, but i'm a sboteur anyways, so i'll try to avoid killing her anyways if i can).

I like her far more than Anri, i don't even know what she'll become now that she surrendered and is in Lana's hands

I really enjoyed her and Arn pub side and really want to see more of them (haven't finished imp side yet, but i'm a sboteur anyways, so i'll try to avoid killing her anyways if i can).

I like her far more than Anri, i don't even know what she'll become now that she surrendered and is in Lana's hands

have you finished the story ? Anri escapes ... I expect her to be back; and my Imp saboteur is trying her darndest to get her to see the error of her ways

have you finished the story ? Anri escapes ... I expect her to be back; and my Imp saboteur is trying her darndest to get her to see the error of her ways

I don't remember hearing anything about her escaping when you tell Tau to send her to Lana. Though, my friend who sent her to the Republic told me that she escaped. Maybe a different situation depending on our choices.

Anyways, i'm replaying pub side on my main, and recording, i'll see if i just missed something or if it really depends on the choices

If I can get Arn as my own padawan my dark Jedi would totally slice her up. She isn't good enough for you Arn, come to me! I've already tried to sabotage your and Tau's relationships at every step, our master/padawan relationship would totes be much better and healthier :mon_angel:

Jokes aside, Tau is OK character. She has the usual sob-story backgroun manifesting and continuous conflict character template that we see in this game on every other character, so my view on her is simply "meh".

Edited by Kiesu

I always laugh at stuff like this. "I offered her peace and friendship" but she didn't take it, now I want to kill her. Even my dark side sorceress knew what the reaction would be especially when she knew who she was talking to. She's not a stupid jedi and she knows what you are capable of and yet people get bent out of shape when she doesn't roll over and play dead for a sith. Lol, she would be terribly stupid if she believed a sith (even if you are a saboteur, she doesn't know that).

As far as Anri, she does escape, you get a letter from Lana informing you of that after the completion of the story, or at least I did. If you haven't then here is another bug (not suprised by bugs lately)

Edited by casirabit

As far as Anri, she does escape, you get a letter from Lana informing you of that after the completion of the story, or at least I did. If you haven't then here is another bug (not suprised by bugs lately)

Yeah, i just received the mail a few days later, so i had not seen it when i first posted,

Tau is annoying.

Yes. Yes she is. Kill option would be nice for both sith and republic, BUT I wonder if I'd like her more is she turned to the dark side and became a sith.

I hated Anri in Ossus, however they've improved her character (and that irritatingly wrong accent she had) so much this time around, I no longer want to kill her off. Maybe they'll make some improvements to Tau as she's so annoying to me regardless of which faction I'm playing.

I don't get why some people are surprised that Tau doesn't like or trust an Imperial PC. The Imperial PC caused either Gnost-Dural's death or his ongoing imprisonment and interrogation. She's not going to respond warmly to someone who hurt the jedi master she admired and respected so much. Frankly, I question why anyone would expect otherwise.

I'm not a big fan of Tau, though she is growing on me a little. I understand what they wanted to do for her story but I feel it didn't translate well. Arn's was better. Anyway... killing her because she doesn't trust your Imperial character? Wut? Lol. Even toward my saboteur, she has an attitude, which only makes sense. Doesn't mean she needs to be killed. :rolleyes:

Tau is annoying.

Die!

Jedi are to be peaceful… but not a piece of cardboard !! IMO … too much of the "Jedi" portrayal in SWTOR cardboard … waaaaaay to stiff !!

(just my opinion … don't get all thermal on the old man … ) ;)

I'm not a big fan of Tau, though she is growing on me a little. I understand what they wanted to do for her story but I feel it didn't translate well. Arn's was better. Anyway... killing her because she doesn't trust your Imperial character? Wut? Lol. Even toward my saboteur, she has an attitude, which only makes sense. Doesn't mean she needs to be killed. :rolleyes:

I agree … I'm not a fan either. But IMO... the one thing that BW DID get right was to break up the role so that she was not the total focus as she was on Ossus!

I personally believe she will be the new point person for the Jedi. Her master and Satele will either BOTH go the way of the force or will more than likely be asked to head up the rebuilding of the Jedi a new safe haven to train the next generation. Tau will more than likely head up (or at the least) be on the council.