Theron, Arcann or Scourge? Which one would you choose? ❤️🥰😘

susanitka

Theron and Scourge. And...why choose. Roll an alt. :D

Lol this.

I romance different people on different characters. Since Scourge is only for Jedi Knights than my sentinel will romance him and my guardian is romancing Doc and my agent has Theron p.

As of yet no is romancing Arcann, I may or may not have my warrior romance him as she has yet to finish all the stories yet.

I have one consular with Iresso and one that would like Arn as a romance companion so hoping he will later become a romance companion.

Edited by casirabit

They are amazing and unique characters, have different personalities, backstories and relation to our character.

If this is a version of "shag, marry, or kill", I'd say Scourge, Theron, Arcann, in that order. If shag wasn't an option, then Scourge gets killed too. 🙂

But given a free choice, Scourge and Arcann both die and Theron is just a shag or ignored.

Edited by JediQuaker

In real life? Theron since he's normal and without an evil murdery history. In game all 3. My JK has been waiting for Scourge for real world years lol.

And with the bugs you may have to wait longer. I was able to do the story and get to talk to Kira and Scourge about the weapon but when I go to talk to them privately (and assuming I start a romance with Scourge) it doesn't start when I travel to talk to either Kira or Scourge and the devs seems to not be paying attention (as usual p)

Such a rude question -- all three of course. :p And since the game doesn't dig polygamy, I have an army of alts. Thrilled to finally have my Scourge romance and I've got some hopes for at least one additional scene given his return story. Arcann is likely collecting dust somewhere, though I headcanon he's helping run Odessen in my absence and, thankfully, Theron's still around to kiss my booboo's after battle. ♥

Is it weird I think Scourge would fit best with Lana? I have my JC with Arcann and my Mando BH with Theron. Scourge, despite having a melty chocolate voice never appealed. I don't like Fem JK's voice anyway but in the Vanilla Story Scourge just Irritated me. Not as bad as Doc, but now he seems more likeable. But definitely not a priority for me to romance. Honestly, I need something for Vector, Vette, Arcann, and Elara!

Is it weird I think Scourge would fit best with Lana? I have my JC with Arcann and my Mando BH with Theron. Scourge, despite having a melty chocolate voice never appealed. I don't like Fem JK's voice anyway but in the Vanilla Story Scourge just Irritated me. Not as bad as Doc, but now he seems more likeable. But definitely not a priority for me to romance. Honestly, I need something for Vector, Vette, Arcann, and Elara!

If that tomatoe get near my Lana..

I go abomination on his *** so bad, he wouldn't even become a Ghost or one with the force. I leash his *** for eternity. :cool:

And with the bugs you may have to wait longer. I was able to do the story and get to talk to Kira and Scourge about the weapon but when I go to talk to them privately (and assuming I start a romance with Scourge) it doesn't start when I travel to talk to either Kira or Scourge and the devs seems to not be paying attention (as usual p)

Luckily I had no problem, I jumped on that immediately and of course recorded it as well.

Starting to feel like every other expansion where they go into cruise mode or go on holidays for 6 weeks and never fix the bugs.

“Expansions released, we can relax now”.

They fixed bugs faster on the pts than they are fixing them in the live game.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.